Question for the electrical engineers here....

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
One of the injured is the Iranian ambassador to Lebanon. Now what was he doing with one of those Hezbollah pagers......🙄
The Office Thank You GIF

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
These pagers were manufactured for this purpose. Can't wait to read how and where it was done.

From a good source in the region, I understand these pagers are used throughout Syria, Lebanon, Iran, and Iraq.

Think about where our electronics are manufactured and be ready for an adversarial Chinese government to attempt a similar stunt on us and or allies at some point.
Maybe I need to quit sleeping with my phone near my bed. I had a Samsung battery swell up on me one time and it was hot as fire. At the time I never knew they could explode or catch fire. Israel probably just looked into how cell phone manufacturers design them to malfunction over time and heat up to wear the battery out. They were probably thinking "lets just have the pager install 10,000 updates immediately upon our signal".

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
Was it a few months ago they detonated a “gift” that had been sitting around in some terrorist leader‘s second home. They play chess…

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Israeli counterterrorism is the best in the world. I would guess they infiltrated a supplier and installed an explosive charge of Semtex in either single, targeted pagers, or blanketed with many, and then traced movements and/or communications to decide which pagers should should be detonated.
I don’t think they had to do much screening to see which ones needed to be detonated. It’s fairly safe to say that anyone who buys a pager in 2024 is 100% a terrorist….or a drug dealer.

Last edited:

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Maybe I need to quit sleeping with my phone near my bed. I had a Samsung battery swell up on me one time and it was hot as fire. At the time I never knew they could explode or catch fire. Israel probably just looked into how cell phone manufacturers design them to malfunction over time and heat up to wear the battery out. They were probably thinking "lets just have the pager install 10,000 updates immediately upon our signal".
They were tampered with either on manufacture or in transit. They had a small amount of a hard to detect explosives and a switch in them. The company that supposedly made them had purchased a license for the brand from a Taiwanese manufacturer two years ago. The company is called BAC. It is registered in Budapest. Nobody seems to know much about them. Nobody can contact them since this happened either it seems. That all came out overnight. This one has got future movie all over it. My guess is that company doesn't really exist, outside of the Mossad.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
This would never have worked if Hezbollah cared about how translucent plastics on pagers made you look cool the way we did in the mid 90's in rural Mississippi...

1000015055.jpg

Reactions: dorndawg