RaRa to Ole Miss?

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
star trek facebook gif GIF

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
I find it quite comical and I hope they overspent to get him so they can jack off saying they flipped him.
One of their douchebags on Twitter was gloating that they “flipped MSU’s best receiver two years in a row”. They’ll try anything, even making up false realities to pat themselves on the back.

they deserve Lane. The whole bunch of them are a bunch of **** heads.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Pretty common to do a photoshoot on official visits. I think he is already in Athens for his next official visit.

Although, I doubt Kirby posts it on insta lol.

They trying to get dem clicks mane

it ain’t about State to a lot of our ‘fans’

it’s about what they can gain

Last edited:

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Fine, let him go to Ole Miss if he wants. You'd think he'd learned his less from Malik because we'll spank that @$$ for them again next year in our own back yard.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
Sorry, another Rosebowl thought. He made me think about it.

Admittedly haven’t kept close tabs on the whole NIL deal, but I literally thought NIL was an avenue for Players to make some side cash, by doing local (or national ads), or a piece of jersey sales, etc and getting paid for it.
I dont Live in deep SEC country, but the only college player I’ve seen doing such is Bryce (Dr. Pepper). Maybe one other player I can’t recall. I haven’t seen any Clemson, SC, or NC players repping anything locally that I can recall.

What a joke. NIL is a complete misnomer. Unsustainable. And I agree that the NCAA has fuckedthis up. pretty sure this will change

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
No REAL MSU fan would EVER wear anything with an Ole Miss logo. Seeing that turncoat in that uniform makes my skin crawl. I understood Malik’s situation, but Ra Ra had a starting spot next year. He is a Benedict Arnold.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
They are going to pay whatever it takes to flip what they consider our best player from now on. More power to them as long as they continue to pay well above market price. Damn fools.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Glad to hear they like our hand me downs. They look good on them.
It’s kinda pathetic if you think about it. They didn’t bother recruiting receivers worth a shiz so our has-been became their #2 guy and now they have to dip into that well again. They’re getting fleeced. Lane is trying to build a program through the portal and NIL dollars while also getting raised to nearly $10million a year. Lol, talk about unsustainable!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Nevermind. He decided we weren't rich enough and he did not want to be a part of our family any longer.

later

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Players having the chance to get their assKissed again by millionaire coaches, players from other teams, and their fans is going to be just too much for the guys who ate that crap up in high school. I think every team will lose some players to the portal just so that they can have their egos stroked.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
They are going to pay whatever it takes to flip what they consider our best player from now on. More power to them as long as they continue to pay well above market price. Damn fools.
This is true. Let them spend all of their NIL war chest on middle of the road players. They'll run out and it isn't going to be a bottomless pit of money. Their donors will grow weary of paying perpetually after the new wears off.

Reactions: Dawg1976

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
If he goes there it just proves what everyone thinks of him. AFA Missy fans gloating over this we already knew they were weasels. Weasels gonna applaud weasel behavior.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Tennessee has been on RaRa the hardest and have had an offer out to him for a month plus. OM can't compete with TN in NIL. UGA threw their offer out there and rumor was, that's the offer RaRa wanted most. We shall see. OM is likely 3rd in this race.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Someone said last night he said on his Instagram lives he might return. Don’t see a path to that.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Someone said last night he said on his Instagram lives he might return. Don’t see a path to that.
Although we would love to have him, it sets a terrible precedent if he returned. I’d be willing to do it for a once in a decade type player, but no one else. He isn’t that.

I honestly don’t understand why every single player for every single team does not enter the portal every single year. I know you can only transfer once. But, then it would simply be a yearly draft based on NIL funds available. You don’t get your ridiculous asking price, then return.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
If they think RA Ra was our best WR obviously they did not watch the Egg Bowl. One game Ra Ra might be the best but then the next game someone else, but Griffin showed up every game.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Although we would love to have him, it sets a terrible precedent if he returned. I’d be willing to do it for a once in a decade type player, but no one else. He isn’t that.

I honestly don’t understand why every single player for every single team does not enter the portal every single year. I know you can only transfer once. But, then it would simply be a yearly draft based on NIL funds available. You don’t get your ridiculous asking price, then return.
Kids are still kids and you would hold a mistake against them? One that was created because the adults in his life led him the wrong way? Hell no! He handled things appropriately, unlike DJ. If he wants to return, sit him down and discuss things and go from there.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login