Reading about UGA fans melting down over Herbstreit…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Is glorious. Those clowns don’t understand how someone could pick Alabama over the Dawgs, even though Alabama is and will always be UGA’s Daddy. The crying and bellyaching is something else. It seems as if many don’t think “Saban Done”.

Reactions: dp rtr

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Another UGA thread, scared shitless lol
If that is the bar that determines the level of being scared, you are cowering in the corner in the fetal position about Alabama.
Back on topic, did it hurt your feelings when Herbie picked Alabama to win the NC?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Is glorious. Those clowns don’t understand how someone could pick Alabama over the Dawgs, even though Alabama is and will always be UGA’s Daddy. The crying and bellyaching is something else. It seems as if many don’t think “Saban Done”.
If that is the bar that determines the level of being scared, you are cowering in the corner in the fetal position about Alabama.
Back on topic, did it hurt your feelings when Herbie picked Alabama to win the NC?
Going to make it even sweeter when they lose 2 or 3 games, I can’t wait to see all of the backtracking and goalpost moving afterwards

Reactions: KDtheQue08

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Ummm Willy you guys need to worry about LSU and winning your division first. But I will never doubt Saban. Yes he is the GOAT but he’s not UGAs daddy. And NO ONE is scared of Bama anymore.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I don’t care that they all picked you guys, I just don’t get the reasoning. Bama loses Bryce Young, Jahmyr Gibbs, 7 of their top 10 tacklers, replaces both OC and DC, and they’re just supposed to magically be better?

Maybe they will be, but predicting that would be something. Experience matters.

Reactions: BudZahm

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
In Nick we TRUSS! #RTR
Slippin Nikki is done
Fail Old Man GIF

• Haha
Reactions: boot101

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Ummm Willy you guys need to worry about LSU and winning your division first. But I will never doubt Saban. Yes he is the GOAT but he’s not UGAs daddy. And NO ONE is scared of Bama anymore.
If Saban isn’t UGA’s Daddy, what would you call it? Saban has a pretty good record against LSU as well, so I’m quite sure they know how to handle them.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t care that they all picked you guys, I just don’t get the reasoning. Bama loses Bryce Young, Jahmyr Gibbs, 7 of their top 10 tacklers, replaces both OC and DC, and they’re just supposed to magically be better?

Maybe they will be, but predicting that would be something. Experience matters.
If you look back, Saban has never won the title when his team was the overwhelming favorite and had everyone returning. 2010, 2013, 2018, etc etc. He has, however, shown a history of winning the NC when everyone doubts him and talks about what Alabama lost.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
If you look back, Saban has never won the title when his team was the overwhelming favorite and had everyone returning. 2010, 2013, 2018, etc etc. He has, however, shown a history of winning the NC when everyone doubts him and talks about what Alabama lost.
Bet 500, pussie

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
That’s fine, and maybe you’re right, but I don’t see Bama being better after losing all of that

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Going to make it even sweeter when they lose 2 or 3 games, I can’t wait to see all of the backtracking and goalpost moving afterwards
You say that, but none of you will place a bet that Alabama goes 10-2 or worse. Telling.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That’s fine, and maybe you’re right, but I don’t see Bama being better after losing all of that
They don’t necessarily have to be “better”. They lost 2 games on the last play last year (save me the “yeah but they could have lost a few more!!!”). Most of the tougher games are at home this year.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
500 Bama doesn’t win it all, come on pussie
“Doesn’t win it all” is a long way from 2 or 3 losses, you colossal DA. I have already placed my bet that Alabama wins it all, and get this, I got the proper odds! Lmao. Only a window-licking idiot like you would place a straight-up bet on a team versus the field to win the NC.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
They don’t necessarily have to be “better”. They lost 2 games on the last play last year (save me the “yeah but they could have lost a few more!!!”). Most of the tougher games are at home this year.
They do have to be better than the team last year if they want to win the natty. Even if you’re arguing they have to be “just as good” as the 2022 team, my point still stands. That’s a ton of losses and change. Like I said, maybe you’re right, and they can absorb all of that. I just doubt it.

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
Albert Einstein once said, "you can't teach a fish to climb a tree", which means stupid people need to learn how to stay in their lanes.

What kind of stupid people? Mostly Alabama fans who make their living transporting and setting up single wide trailers 5 days a week, then pumping septic tanks on the weekend for fun. Also, the kind of Alabama fans who don't understand that they have 3 Mall cops and a true freshman competing for their starting QB position, which actually means they don't have a QB whatsoever...

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
They do have to be better than the team last year if they want to win the natty. Even if you’re arguing they have to be “just as good” as the 2022 team, my point still stands. That’s a ton of losses and change. Like I said, maybe you’re right, and they can absorb all of that. I just doubt it.
You are assuming that every team in the country will be the same as last year yet Alabama has to be better. If Alabama was the same or a little bit worse this year, do you still think LSU and UT would walk into Bryant Denny and win? I suppose you and I watched 2 totally different games last year.

Doubting Saban is hilarious, bro.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Albert Einstein once said, "you can't teach a fish to climb a tree", which means stupid people need to learn how to stay in their lanes.

What kind of stupid people? Mostly Alabama fans who make their living transporting and setting up single wide trailers 5 days a week, then pumping septic tanks on the weekend for fun. Also, the kind of Alabama fans who don't understand that they have 3 Mall cops and a true freshman competing for their starting QB position, which actually means they don't have a QB whatsoever...
Did you giggle as you were typing that corny sh*t out? Do better.

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023

LAME!

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
“Doesn’t win it all” is a long way from 2 or 3 losses, you colossal DA. I have already placed my bet that Alabama wins it all, and get this, I got the proper odds! Lmao. Only a window-licking idiot like you would place a straight-up bet on a team versus the field to win the NC.
Just say that you’re a punk azz biitch and move along my guy

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Just say that you’re a punk azz biitch and move along my guy
That is all you’ve got? Damn you are a colossal DA.
“Bama will lose 2 or 3 games!!!”
“Ok, bet it then”
“I will bet $500 straight up that Alabama doesn’t win it all!!”

Why am I not shocked that you can’t follow this simple exchange? You have the IQ of a turnip.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
You are assuming that every team in the country will be the same as last year yet Alabama has to be better. If Alabama was the same or a little bit worse this year, do you still think LSU and UT would walk into Bryant Denny and win? I suppose you and I watched 2 totally different games last year.

Doubting Saban is hilarious, bro.
No one is “doubting Saban.” I’m just waiting for you to say something objective. There’s no objective reason to believe Alabama will be as good or better than last year with all of those losses, other than “Saban smiled, OMG watch out CFB,” bro.

Was Saban not Saban last year? Was he not “pissed” last year?

Reactions: MattUGA1

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
“Ok, bet it then”

Why am I not shocked that you can’t follow this simple exchange? You have the IQ of a turnip.
Still waiting on your spineless coward azz to take the bet or just admit that you’re a pussie, it’s not that hard

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
“Ok, bet it then”

I’ll buy you BROKE BOI

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No one is “doubting Saban.” I’m just waiting for you to say something objective. There’s no objective reason to believe Alabama will be as good or better than last year with all of those losses, other than “Saban smiled, OMG watch out CFB,” bro.

Was Saban not Saban last year? Was he not “pissed” last year?
I’ve seen this story before. You have too. Saban had probably his most talented team ever in 2010. He lost 3 games with a team that returned essentially everybody from an undefeated NC team. He won the NC in 2011 and 2012. 2013 same story. The dynasty was “dead” going into 2015 after 2 years without an NC (similar to this year). Also similar to this year, they didn’t have a QB. Jake Coker ended up winning the job during a loss to Ole Miss. Alabama ended up winning the NC. With Jake Coker. Many UGA fans laughed at Mac Jones being the QB in 2020. “There is no way they win without Tua!!!” What happened? I don’t know how more objective I can be than that.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Still waiting on your spineless coward azz to take the bet or just admit that you’re a pussie, it’s not that hard
I have taken the bet. With a bookie getting the proper odds. You are such a colossal dumb a$$ lmao. Bet on your prediction of 3 losses. Come on, b*tch. Back up all of the sh*t you talk.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I have taken the bet. With a bookie getting the proper odds. You are such a colossal dumb a$$ lmao. Bet on your prediction of 3 losses. Come on, b*tch. Back up all of the sh*t you talk.
500 straight up BIITCH BOI or GO PHUCK YOURSELF

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Sure you would, turnip. You make an hourly wage at McDonald’s. You aren’t fooling anybody.
Steal some more of my sayings you unoriginal cuck lmao.
Nope, McDonald’s doesn’t pay 25 dollars an hour, keep swinging son
golf fall GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
500 straight up BIITCH BOI or GO PHUCK YOURSELF
I didn’t say that Alabama would win the NC. You said Alabama would lose 3 games. Man up you f*ckin limp-wristed phag. You talk all of that sh*t and are too big of a b*tch to back it up. Not surprised, turnip.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You won’t “buy” sh*t with $25 an hour lmao. That is damn near minimum wage these days.
It’s a long way from where I started Willy, coming home from prison to a divorce, my ex wife took the children, sold the house and my car, I had to start from scratch my guy

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s a long way from where I started Willy, coming home from prison to a divorce, my ex wife took the children, sold the house and my car, I had to start from scratch my guy
I like to talk sh*t about football, but cheers to you my dude. Keep your head up and nose clean. Be a good Dad and influence on the kids. I respect anyone that makes a better life for themselves. I know how hard it is as I had to do it myself (not prison, but my Dad went to prison and I could have went down that road myself).

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login