Reading about UGA fans melting down over Herbstreit…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I like to talk sh*t about football, but cheers to you my dude. Keep your head up and nose clean. Be a good Dad and influence on the kids. I respect anyone that makes a better life for themselves. I know how hard it is as I had to do it myself (not prison, but my Dad went to prison and I could have went down that road myself).
Thanks man

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I’ve seen this story before. You have too. Saban had probably his most talented team ever in 2010. He lost 3 games with a team that returned essentially everybody from an undefeated NC team. He won the NC in 2011 and 2012. 2013 same story. The dynasty was “dead” going into 2015 after 2 years without an NC (similar to this year). Also similar to this year, they didn’t have a QB. Jake Coker ended up winning the job during a loss to Ole Miss. Alabama ended up winning the NC. With Jake Coker. Many UGA fans laughed at Mac Jones being the QB in 2020. “There is no way they win without Tua!!!” What happened? I don’t know how more objective I can be than that.
Did you swallow bleach? Who the f*ck was in your WR room when Mac Jones was QB? You had Smith, Metchie, and Waddle. Yes, you had Jake Coker, but you’re just casually leaving out who else was on that 2015 roster. Does this team have a Calvin Ridley? Derrick Henry? OJ Howard? Marlon Humphrey? Minkah Fitzpatrick? A’Shawn Robinson? Daron Payne? Jonathan Allen? Geno Smith? Reuben Foster? Reggie Ragland? Do I need to keep going?

Look, no one is saying you suck. You lost a lot. Your WR room isn’t good. Your defense won’t be in the same league as the ‘15 one. You have a UGA backup starting. You have a really good OL, great RB’s, and who knows what at QB. You’ll have a great secondary. On top of the roster question marks, y’all replaced your OC and DC. All I’m saying is there are a lot of question marks, and simply saying “Saban” doesn’t answer them. If they were the case, he’d win every year. The kids still have to play the game.

I think you’ll be 10-2 or 11-1 and in the SECCG.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Did you swallow bleach? Who the f*ck was in your WR room when Mac Jones was QB? You had Smith, Metchie, and Waddle. Yes, you had Jake Coker, but you’re just casually leaving out who else was on that 2015 roster. Does this team have a Calvin Ridley? Derrick Henry? OJ Howard? Marlon Humphrey? Minkah Fitzpatrick? A’Shawn Robinson? Daron Payne? Jonathan Allen? Geno Smith? Reuben Foster? Reggie Ragland? Do I need to keep going?

Look, no one is saying you suck. You lost a lot. Your WR room isn’t good. Your defense won’t be in the same league as the ‘15 one. You have a UGA backup starting. You have a really good OL, great RB’s, and who knows what at QB. You’ll have a great secondary. On top of the roster question marks, y’all replaced your OC and DC. All I’m saying is there are a lot of question marks, and simply saying “Saban” doesn’t answer them. If they were the case, he’d win every year. The kids still have to play the game.

I think you’ll be 10-2 or 11-1 and in the SECCG.
Calvin Ridley was a freshman in 2015. So was Minkah. And Daron Payne. Going into that season, you didn’t know who any of them were. There isn’t a Derrick Henry (nor does anyone else have one) but the RB room is deep and talented. Reuben was somewhat considered a “bust” before emerging as a stud in 2016 (not 2015). There is a Marlon Humphrey at CB. Ashawn Robinson- are you asking if there is a 2nd round DL on the roster? I would say probably so. Geno Smith? He had around 70 tackles, 0 sacks and 1 int in 2015. Yeah, Alabama probably has one of those currently on the roster. You certainly need to “keep going” as that was quite a display of revisionist history. Wow lmao. The one thing this team probably doesn’t have is a Jon Allen. He was different and the best DL during Saban’s tenure.

Now that you mention it about the freshmem on that 2015 team, Caleb Downs reminds several on campus of Minkah. James Smith does the same with Daron Payne. This team has more similarities to 2015 than I originally thought. By the way, the “UGA backup” is not penciled in as a starter. And you say that like your defense sucks.

I guess we will see on the “not in the same league” on defense comment. The 2015 defense gave up 15 points a game and around 275 yards a game of offense. For reference, Pete Golding’s sh*tty defense last year gave up 18 points a game and 318 yards of offense. I’m sure Steele can improve on those numbers a bit.

It is hilarious how every UGA fan thinks they are the Nostradamus of football now.

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Calvin Ridley was a freshman in 2015. So was Minkah. And Daron Payne. Going into that season, you didn’t know who any of them were. There isn’t a Derrick Henry (nor does anyone else have one) but the RB room is deep and talented. Reuben was somewhat considered a “bust” before emerging as a stud in 2016 (not 2015). There is a Marlon Humphrey at CB. Ashawn Robinson- are you asking if there is a 2nd round DL on the roster? I would say probably so. Geno Smith? He had around 70 tackles, 0 sacks and 1 int in 2015. Yeah, Alabama probably has one of those currently on the roster. You certainly need to “keep going” as that was quite a display of revisionist history. Wow lmao. The one thing this team probably doesn’t have is a Jon Allen. He was different and the best DL during Saban’s tenure.

Now that you mention it about the freshmem on that 2015 team, Caleb Downs reminds several on campus of Minkah. James Smith does the same with Daron Payne. This team has more similarities to 2015 than I originally thought. By the way, the “UGA backup” is not penciled in as a starter. And you say that like your defense sucks.

I guess we will see on the “not in the same league” on defense comment. The 2015 defense gave up 15 points a game and around 275 yards a game of offense. For reference, Pete Golding’s sh*tty defense last year gave up 18 points a game and 318 yards of offense. I’m sure Steele can improve on those numbers a bit.

It is hilarious how every UGA fan thinks they are the Nostradamus of football now.
^^^this is how you shut a thread down. Crickets lmao. @KirbAppeal @KoreyDawg

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Hey @Bigwilly64 Milroe def better than Bryce Young and Mac Jones! You were right. Saban smiled in a press conference, watch out!!!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Hey @Bigwilly64 Milroe def better than Bryce Young and Mac Jones! You were right. Saban smiled in a press conference, watch out!!!
What is it with UGA fans just making up statements and attributing them to other people? UGA fans are so insecure about Alabama that it is hilarious. Y’all come out of the woodwork to root on Longhorns, LSU, etc.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
What is it with UGA fans just making up statements and attributing them to other people? UGA fans are so insecure about Alabama that it is hilarious. Y’all come out of the woodwork to root on Longhorns, LSU, etc.
U said it phaggot

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Don’t start back tracking now you goofball.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You just said Milroe wasn’t part of the discussion. Keep moving the goal posts, retard.
You said I said Milroe was better than Bryce and Mac…..i.e. you made a straw man argument. The only reference to Milroe is that Alabama has had championship teams emerge with an unknown QB situation. To make a leap from that to “you said Milroe was better than Bryce and Mac!!!” is an impressive stretch.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
You said I said Milroe was better than Bryce and Mac…..i.e. you made a straw man argument. The only reference to Milroe is that Alabama has had championship teams emerge with an unknown QB situation. To make a leap from that to “you said Milroe was better than Bryce and Mac!!!” is an impressive stretch.
I was being facetious you dork. I said that because you were drawing a conclusion based on what Coker and Mac did, and what QB’s preceded them.

That seems to be the only point you have though.. so because I like you, I’ll concede that point, and now you can admit that every other conclusion that you drew about this team based on two precious teams was retarded.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I was being facetious you dork. I said that because you were drawing a conclusion based on what Coker and Mac did, and what QB’s preceded them.

That seems to be the only point you have though.. so because I like you, I’ll concede that point, and now you can admit that every other conclusion that you drew about this team based on two precious teams was retarded.
Don’t talk about our “precious” teams like that! Saban has a lot of work to do with this team. The entire West looks pretty shaky so far so who knows what will happen.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login