Refs are enjoying watching the KC/Cincy game.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
This seems like it may get ugly soon. Bengals OL is getting massacred and Mahomes has made it look easy to this point.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This seems like it may get ugly soon. Bengals OL is getting massacred and Mahomes has made it look easy to this point.

Bengals OL needs to start tackling that rush. Cincy just scored and can put up points but they can't stop KC at all right now. They look like the scout squad against Mahomes and the rest

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
They aren't going to call an anything that isn't blatant today on either team.

Yep, Dallas needs to ask for these refs every game given there are apparently no holding calls. Mahomes is great but much easier to be productive when your running game is getting 7 to 8 yards on every carry and your OL doesn't get any holding calls on pass plays.

MedDawg

Apr 24, 2009
Willie Gay made a TFL then was held on the Bengals TD (not called).

Runner went right past Gay, who likely would have tackled him or at least slowed him down if he wasn't being held.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
LOL!!! Trying to be greedy backfired on the Cheifs. Why did they wait till then to throw a flag for PI? Yeah, he did grab Hill for a penalty but why call it now when they have let both teams get away with everything? They were hiding Cincy WRs in the end zone when the Bengals were in the red zone earlier.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I’m all for the officials trying to keep flags out of these playoff games, but if it’s gonna be no holds barred from here out, we may as well crown KC now. Mahomes and their offense is unstoppable when he gets 5-6 seconds on every snap to find someone open

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
Finally got a stop to start the 2nd half. I don’t see how they can cover hill without holding him. Eli apple is a punk bi*th. Waaaaay too many stupid commercials, and commercial breaks.

That is all. Carry on.

Last edited:

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
A couple amazing 3rd down scrambles by Burrow. Face mask on the last one, but the refs shockingly missed it

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
A couple amazing 3rd down scrambles by Burrow. Face mask on the last one, but the refs shockingly missed it

Burrow will be in the Mahomes Rodgers group soon. That kid can play. Really hard to believe he's the same guy that was at lsu in 2018

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
Good chance that coin flip just decided the game. I’m fine with the overtime rules for the regular season but they need to do something different in the playoffs.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I really hate burrow, ever since he was mocking the Vanderbilt players after they won. I mean, I get mocking texas, but vandy?
Having said that, he's incredibly good and can't believe how well he's done for cincy. But I'd punch him if I knew I wouldn't get hurt.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Another classic! Just can't say enough about the job the Bengals defense did on KC in the 2nd half.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Bengals gets the Mahommes Price! 27-24! LOL! Another game decided by game ending field goal amazing!

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
That L was totally on the typical sneaker head. He made some horrible decisions multiple times. They were mistakes you would expect from a rookie or a Jets QB.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
That L was totally on the typical sneaker head. He made some horrible decisions multiple times. They were mistakes you would expect from a rookie or a Jets QB.

Yeah, the book is out on Mahomes. He's special and can extend drives with his feet but if you can keep him contained and force him to beat you, he'll make a lot of good throws but he'll eventually give one or two back to you.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I really hate burrow, ever since he was mocking the Vanderbilt players after they won. I mean, I get mocking texas, but vandy?
Having said that, he's incredibly good and can't believe how well he's done for cincy. But I'd punch him if I knew I wouldn't get hurt.

I like the kid. He came back strong from a big injury and has the "It" factor and Chase is even better than he is. Plus I love having new teams in the SB.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Yeah, the book is out on Mahomes. He's special and can extend drives with his feet but if you can keep him contained and force him to beat you, he'll make a lot of good throws but he'll eventually give one or two back to you.

That is true. The chiefs were very fortunate they didn't lose in regular time when he ran around back there for seemed like 5 minutes on 3rd down until he got the ball stripped. That was a very poor decision when you know you need a FG to tie.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
He did all that because the NFL is rigged and he was throwing the game just like the script says.**

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login