Reminder: Today is the last day for baseball season ticket renewals. I just went

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
online and took care of it. It once again says all reserved tickets are SOLD but if you'd like they will add you to a waiting list. 33 home games at The Dude this year including 3 w/ AZ St, 3 w/ The Whistler, 3 w/ Univ of Northern MS, 3 w/ The Hogs and 3 w/ A&M.

Edited to say that once again I did it all online, didn't call the ticket office or anything. Paid w/ credit card, will download the tickets to my Google Wallet when they tell me they are available and they charged an extra $15 for "Processing Fee". What did they process that costs $15? When they mailed them out I understood an extra fee because they wanted to be able to track them using Priority Mail, but now, whats that fee for?

Last edited:

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
online and took care of it. It once again says all reserved tickets are SOLD but if you'd like they will add you to a waiting list. 33 home games at The Dude this year including 3 w/ AZ St, 3 w/ The Whistler, 3 w/ Univ of Northern MS, 3 w/ The Hogs and 3 w/ A&M.

Edited to say that once again I did it all online, didn't call the ticket office or anything. Paid w/ credit card, will download the tickets to my Google Wallet when they tell me they are available and they charged an extra $15 for "Processing Fee". What did they process that costs $15? When they mailed them out I understood an extra fee because they wanted to be able to track them using Priority Mail, but now, whats that fee for?
Bought mine yesterday. Yeah, I always wonder about that “processing fee”. It’s been on there for several years. I pay for the tickets and they deliver them electronically to me via email and I transfer them to my Apple Wallet. I don’t see any “processing” going on. Perhaps it’s them sending me the email response. All I remember is them hitting my debit card for $805….

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login