Rick Cleveland on Kiffen

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
He’s lost four of five, and finished fourth in the west behind us. Take away Corrall and what is he ? He’s above average but not elite. He goes 2-6 in the sec with our schedule this year.

he’s going to Auburn but for less money, his star is fading.

Reactions: tribaldawg

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
fox GIF by So You Think You Can Dance

Dec 23, 2017
One of the absolute best articles I've ever read. Mr Cleveland is spot-on. A few things he missed, Lane failed to show on time for the team bus at Alabama, was late to several meetings with Saban and never got his graduate degree from Charm School.

Last edited:
Reactions: MSUGUY

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
He’s a good coach, not great. End of story.

None of these guys are worth the money being paid to them. Not even Saban. **** is bonkers.
Your command of market supply and demand is truly insightful.

By the way, how's that Target for Starkville Project coming along? You finally making any progress? Or just being your normal whiny, complaining self?

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Alabama's President says Saban is worth every penny. Its a sad commentary on our nation, I guess, but with Saban winning championships enrollment is WAY up at Alabama, along with alumni donations (and not just donations to athletics). Licensing royalties are way up, too.

It is absurd that college football is this important, but the right coach can be a great investment by a University.

Dec 23, 2017
Alabama's President says Saban is worth every penny. Its a sad commentary on our nation, I guess, but with Saban winning championships enrollment is WAY up at Alabama, along with alumni donations (and not just donations to athletics). Licensing royalties are way up, too.

It is absurd that college football is this important, but the right coach can be a great investment by a University.
I agree. America is in sad shape and it's going to get worse -- much worse. Prayfully, the tide turns a little after Jan.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Both Harsin and Malzahn made significantly more money per year than the Saban.

Once you add in the buyouts. They got PAID.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
He’s lost four of five, and finished fourth in the west behind us. Take away Corrall and what is he ? He’s above average but not elite. He goes 2-6 in the sec with our schedule this year.

he’s going to Auburn but for less money, his star is fading.
What do you mean by he’s going to Auburn for less money? Less than what?

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
you are a dimwit

You posted he was going to Auburn for less money.

Less than he‘s making at Ole Miss now? Less than Ole Miss will offer for him to stay? Less than Auburn offered in the “done deal” you previously referenced?

Less than what?

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
I get (and agree) with what Rick is saying, but when UK is paying Mark Stoops $9m per year… yea, that’s what you are going to have to pay.

and Kiffin will be in the $10m a year range at AU

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Since the switch to on3, the douches have taken root. WTF is wrong with you losers?

Grover, did you just have your first period? I can’t read your posts without wanting to gouge my eyes out. You are the worst.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maroon13
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login