Rick Majerus’ Adult Films Game Thread…

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Well a few things for certain….
1. This game was not over at halftime.
2. We are getting out coached.
3. Our run defense sucks.
4. We are not as good as we thought we were.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I don't understand why they don't just go ahead and put the ball down on the 2 yard line if they're going to throw flag every time they can't convert a 3rd down

I really don't think they know what the 17 defensive holding is and just taking a wild guess. I looked at my wife and said it's third down again time for another defensive holding penalty... guess what?

Seriously... This is ridiculous!

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Welp, Par for the course. Thursday I find out I need a colonoscopy due to blood in the stool and now this. Why expect different?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Getting exposed tonight. This is the same Kentucky team that people said sucked snd thought we would kill these guys. Again stoops out coaches leach. Just when leach is bringing me in, we play a team with a pulse on defense and make his offense look like hot garbage.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Michael C Hall Night GIF by Dexter

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Welp, Par for the course. Thursday I find out I need a colonoscopy due to blood in the stool and now this. Why expect different?
Saw this coming from last Saturday. ALWAYS expect State to embarass themselves somehow, especially after a few games where things start looking up.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Just tell the Dr that you spend about an hour per day sitting on the toilet on your phone posting on six pack. He will understand.

• Haha
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I was last stung by a bee at age 14, got stung by something today at age 59. Shoulda figured something was gonna go wrong. Maybe next week I'll get news I have colon cancer, aids, herpes and crabs too.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Every time we play Kentucky at Kentucky some running back has a career night. Why should there be any difference against this guy who comes of his suspension just in time to play us

Nobody even touched the ball and they threw a flag that's the only flag they've gotten this half

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Once again, this game was not over at halftime. Some of you dumb ***** will never learn.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Getting exposed tonight. This is the same Kentucky team that people said sucked snd thought we would kill these guys. Again stoops out coaches leach. Just when leach is bringing me in, we play a team with a pulse on defense and make his offense look like hot garbage.
They have better talent than we do, and they play real football. We got away from what worked the last two weeks tonight. Once again, anyone that thought we would win this one easily is totally ignorant when it comes to SEC football. It ain't over yet, but we HAVE to have 7 here. Some of y'all never learn.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
They have better talent than we do, and they play real football. We got away from what worked the last two weeks tonight. Once again, anyone that thought we would win this one easily is totally ignorant when it comes to SEC football. It ain't over yet, but we HAVE to have 7 here. Some of y'all never learn.
Better talent? You are dumb *** ****

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login