Rick Majerus’ Adult Films Game Thread…

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Fire the whole staff and put in Sawyer. This season is over.
God I dread the Egg Bowl. Especially because OM will probably be celebrating clinching the West also. Karma wouldn't have it any other way, and you kinda have to laugh at the absurdity of it.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JESUS!

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The Mike Leach experience, ladies and gentlemen…..
Not really. This game was always a toss up. I was probably optimistic and predicted us winning narrow high scoring game. There were a few guys on here who predicted a lower scoring tough game. They nailed it, although I think they all picked us as well. This is a tough narrow loss. Now that being said tough narrow games are not the type of games Leach wins. We got away from the running stuff that made us better the last two weeks. When Leach is Leach we suck just like his pure scheme does. When we get away from the pure scheme and run it a bit, I like it. The defense handed us a life line there! Let's see if we can capitalize!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Hey, Kentucky has an NFL caliber quarterback! Did you about hear that?

FORBES JUST MADE HIM HIS *****!!

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
dumb and dumber GIF

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Carson Wentz is what I see
Well, he doesn't suck like the majority of this board said he did. The majority of this board doesn't know one damn thing about football. That has been evident for a long time. I'll confess that applies to me too. I thought we would pull out a NARROW win. I never thought it would be "over by half time" like some of you personally went after me to say. We ain't in their league on their field.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Well, he doesn't suck like the majority of this board said he did. The majority of this board doesn't know one damn thing about football. That has been evident for a long time. I'll confess that applies to me too. I thought we would pull out a NARROW win. I never thought it would be "over by half time" like some of you personally went after me to say. We ain't in their league on their field.
I simply replied to you in the thread. That wasn’t making it personal. But I’ll make it personal now. Go 17 yourself.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login