Robert Gillespie told UGA no thanks

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Do the pros want Milroe? Take your time punk
hide GIF
Hell, I want someone else to start too. I think I want Ty Simpson, but I wouldn’t want Beck tbh. No flame.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
What does he have that they don’t? Not trying to be argumentative. Just truly curious on this one.
2 X natty champion. He became the first player ever to win offensive most valuable player awards in two semifinal and two championship games. No other player has ever done that. He also has the most TD's accounted for in a natty game.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
2 X natty champion. He became the first player ever to win offensive most valuable player awards in two semifinal and two championship games. No other player has ever done that. He also has the most TD's accounted for in a natty game.
****against TCU lmao. Dude wasn’t even voted 1st team all-conference a single time. Your argument ends there.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
So the 2x champion should be taken off because other guys also have that. Not sure it was even an option for them because they graduated before the playoff. Again, this is most decorated or some **** versus best, right?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So the 2x champion should be taken off because other guys also have that. Not sure it was even an option for them because they graduated before the playoff. Again, this is most decorated or some **** versus best, right?
Can’t even take a guy serious who is arguing that Stetson is anything other than an average QB who benefitted from being able to play CFB until his mid-twenties.

Reactions: dp rtr

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Who is “Stet”?
That is short for Stetsons first name. You know, Nick Saban’s first name is actually Nicholas. I never head anyone Jam his first and last name together. Why didn't you ever call him NicBan?

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
****against TCU lmao. Dude wasn’t even voted 1st team all-conference a single time. Your argument ends there.
The argument never started because you can't name a more decorated player than him. This is you moving the goal post again.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Don't blame me, the proof is in the pudding. I know it sucks to admit it but it is what it is.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The argument never started because you can't name a more decorated player than him. This is you moving the goal post again.
Decorated isn’t just talking about a series of games that only started 10 years ago. I named several. Stetson is just another UGA player who has a losing record to you know who.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He’s tap dancing as usual, that boy makes Gregory Hines blush.
I’m shocked that you are in here supporting such nonsense. Only UGA fans could go from “bench Stetson for JT Daniels” to “Stetson is the best and most decorated college QB ever!!!!” And you guys wonder why everyone laughs at UGA fans.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That is short for Stetsons first name. You know, Nick Saban’s first name is actually Nicholas. I never head anyone Jam his first and last name together. Why didn't you ever call him NicBan?
“Jamo” is short for “Jameson”, retard. You do the same thing with “Stet” but are too illiterate to recognize the similarity.

• Haha
Reactions: UGA03MAIN

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I’m shocked that you are in here supporting such nonsense. Only UGA fans could go from “bench Stetson for JT Daniels” to “Stetson is the best and most decorated college QB ever!!!!” And you guys wonder why everyone laughs at UGA fans.
They can continue laughing while we stack Natties, BIITCH BOY

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Decorated isn’t just talking about a series of games that only started 10 years ago. I named several. Stetson is just another UGA player who has a losing record to you know who.
He accomplished more than anyone you named. I also previously stated "in the CFB playoff era"

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
“Jamo” is short for “Jameson”, retard. You do the same thing with “Stet” but are too illiterate to recognize the similarity.
Not even remotely close. The man himself said it is a nickname he required in HS.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He accomplished more than anyone you named. I also previously stated "in the CFB playoff era"
“He” didn’t accomplish even a 1st team all-conference selection. You are attributing team success like Stetson was the reason. Dude got exposed against Alabama, and only after Alabama’s threats were no longer on the field in the rematch did he finally have a bit of success. The pressure of having to match scores with Alabama wasn’t there.

• Haha

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Not even remotely close. The man himself said it is a nickname he required in HS.
What is “Jamo” a nickname for if not just a shortened version of “Jameson”? I can’t figure out who is dumber between you and Korey. Lmao that you have done so much research on Alabama players that you know when they acquired nicknames :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dp rtr

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
What is “Jamo” a nickname for if not just a shortened version of “Jameson”? I can’t figure out who is dumber between you and Korey. Lmao that you have done so much research on Alabama players that you know when they acquired nicknames :ROFLMAO:
Still got my balls marinating in your mouth as usual

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
“He” didn’t accomplish even a 1st team all-conference selection. You are attributing team success like Stetson was the reason. Dude got exposed against Alabama, and only after Alabama’s threats were no longer on the field in the rematch did he finally have a bit of success. The pressure of having to match scores with Alabama wasn’t there.
Dude, that game is two years phucken old, get over it already. I see why Mizzou calls you out all the time. It’s gotten old man, please move on

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Willy stop making a fool of yourself man, I’m done responding to stupid shiit
What’s funny is , that bum azz Bama squad from 2 seasons ago wasn’t even good enough to win it’s division. Yet Billiam occasionally beats his chest about what Bama “would have” done if they were actually good enough to not get pantsed by TN and LSU and actually make the conference title game let alone playoffs…

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Dude, that game is two years phucken old, get over it already. I see why Mizzou calls you out all the time. It’s gotten old man, please move on
It is relevant to a discussion about overrated Stetson who some UGA fans think is on some kind of Mount Rushmore for QBs. It seems to strike a nerve with you though, so I will probably keep referencing it.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Willy stop making a fool of yourself man, I’m done responding to stupid shiit
Oh, it is a fact amigo. You claim I talk about “old sh*t” with Stetson getting abused by Alabama, but then turn around and talk about old sh*t with UGA “stacking natties”. You boys can’t even make the playoffs.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
What’s funny is , that bum azz Bama squad from 2 seasons ago wasn’t even good enough to win it’s division. Yet Billiam occasionally beats his chest about what Bama “would have” done if they were actually good enough to not get pantsed by TN and LSU and actually make the conference title game let alone playoffs…
As evidenced by Saban continually clapping Kirby’s cheeks, my statement still stands. UGA was lucky enough to avoid it. I hope you sent Saban a Thank You card.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Most accomplished player if the playoff era. Do you agree or disagree?

Latest posts