Rogers to Bama

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
A question for all the Roger’s haters. If a coach who just played for a national championship just recruited and signed Will and may ultimately bring him to THE premier school in the sport of football. Do you think maybe Will might be a little more than a noodle armed mediocre QB? Do you think maybe the problem was with what surrounded Will and not Will himself? I don’t know, just a thought.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
A question for all the Roger’s haters. If a coach who just played for a national championship just recruited and signed Will and may ultimately bring him to THE premier school in the sport of football. Do you think maybe Will might be a little more than a noodle armed mediocre QB? Do you think maybe the problem was with what surrounded Will and not Will himself? I don’t know, just a thought.
Won't change my mind, but it seems based on somethings, he's not going to Alabama. If he does, I'd expect he's a backup.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
But all these portal guys we are bringing in quit on their schools too. So you ok with bringing in a bunch of quitters?
Not our concern. I'm only worried about success at State, not sure about you guys. Why should anyone care about the rest of college football? I hope we steal all the talent and lose none. That's how it should work for all fans that want to see us win big. Screw'm if they don't want to be here!

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
But all these portal guys we are bringing in quit on their schools too. So you ok with bringing in a bunch of quitters?
Why the hell I care if they left to play for us? As long as they improve us, that's all I'm worried about. At least they want to be here at worst. And honestly, I think we're better without Will. Will was ok in Leach's offense but not great. That's about all he's going to do.

• Sad

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Not our concern. I'm only worried about success at State, not sure about you guys. Why should anyone care about the rest of college football? I hope we steal all the talent and lose none. That's how it should work for all fans that want to see us win big. Screw'm if they don't want to be here!

Why the hell I care if they left to play for us? As long as they improve us, that's all I'm worried about. At least they want to be here at worst. And honestly, I think we're better without Will. Will was ok in Leach's offense but not great. That's about all he's going to do.
Agree. We are better off w/o Will at this point. And I don't blame him for moving on. I would have too if I got the criticism he did. My main point is I think it is ironic you call him a quitter but have no problem bringing in players that did the same thing. Why not just let Will go w/o taking shots at his character?

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
So we are saying DeBoer can't utilize Milroe the same way he did Penix?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login