Ruh roh- there may be some pushback if State hires Lebby as HC

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I might be a dick head but the Briles stuff doesnt factor into my thoughts in the least bit. Maybe I'm not morally advanced enough but i dont care. Obviously I would never want any of that to happen in Starkvegas with our program but winning is my biggest concern.

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
Seriously, that was some nasty **** that went on at Baylor. However, Forrest seems more like an Ole Miss twitter troll because if we do hire Jeff Lebby this will be the official line on Ole Miss social media. It'll approach the "JaCKiE SHeRRiL iS MuH ChEaTeR" days when we were consistently beating them.
For the complete morons. Lebby coached at UM with none of those concerns. If it’s a concern now….. why wasn’t it then?

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Seriously, that was some nasty **** that went on at Baylor. However, Forrest seems more like an Ole Miss twitter troll because if we do hire Jeff Lebby this will be the official line on Ole Miss social media. It'll approach the "JaCKiE SHeRRiL iS MuH ChEaTeR" days when we were consistently beating them.
We should respond to every Ole Miss Twitter post like that with no words and only a picture of their basketball coach

FreeDawg

Oct 6, 2010
I might be a dick head but the Briles stuff doesnt factor into my thoughts in the least bit. Maybe I'm not morally advanced enough but i dont care. Obviously I would never want any of that to happen in Starkvegas with our program but winning is my biggest concern.
The Baylor stuff was horrific. What’s particularly weird about Lebby is how he keeps white knighting for Art (his fil). The t-shirts & changing his profile pic is all cringe. The rumor is he brings Kendall Briles with him. The entire Briles family back together is something I’d prefer not happen at my Alma mater.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
The Baylor stuff was horrific. What’s particularly weird about Lebby is how he keeps white knighting for Art (his fil). The t-shirts & changing his profile pic is all cringe. The rumor is he brings Kendall Briles with him. The entire Briles family back together is something I’d prefer not happen at my Alma mater.
Kendall certainly would not be coming here as an OC. And there are always 2 sides to every story. Sometimes 3 in these days of victimhood. I didn't see anything where Art got convicted of any crimes and I'm not big on cancel culture ******** so I'm good with it esp if there is some agreement not to have Art on the sidelines or anything that would get the lefties stirred up

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Let me add Lebby is not my first pick but it has zero to do with Art and all the rape allegations. Rape allegations are rampant these days so I take them with a grain of salt. He does run a great offense tho and if he is the choice I will be cheering him on for at least a year or so.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
That's a post of ignorance. Briles was cleared. Not a single staff member was found guilty of anything. In fact a federal judge dismissed the cases against them.

Again, NO GUILT FOUND!

patdog

May 28, 2007
Let me add Lebby is not my first pick but it has zero to do with Art and all the rape allegations. Rape allegations are rampant these days so I take them with a grain of salt. He does run a great offense tho and if he is the choice I will be cheering him on for at least a year or so.
While it's true that many rape allegations are false, you're just burying your head in the sand if you just ignore what happened at Baylor. And Lebby was there and his family (if not him personally) was actively involved in covering it up. We've lost any shred of integrity if we hire him. And yeah, I'll probably pull my football NIL donations as well. That'll show them.

Old Dawg

Jan 7, 2020
For the complete morons. Lebby coached at UM with none of those concerns. If it’s a concern now….. why wasn’t it then?
Well, because it was Ole Miss, remember they just hired Beard. OM doesn't care about morals. So it was no issue for them. Plus he was a coordinator.
H C is different. But it was Ole Miss, needs no more explaining

engie

May 29, 2011
That's a post of ignorance. Briles was cleared. Not a single staff member was found guilty of anything. In fact a federal judge dismissed the cases against them.

Again, NO GUILT FOUND!
While it's true that many rape allegations are false, you're just burying your head in the sand if you just ignore what happened at Baylor. And Lebby was there and his family (if not him personally) was actively involved in covering it up. We've lost any shred of integrity if we hire him. And yeah, I'll probably pull my football NIL donations as well. That'll show them.
If they are totally sure he’s guilty, it seems pretty strange that Baylor eventually quietly paid Briles $16 million for his role in all of this.

How much did Texas Tech pay Leach for a situation everyone seems quite sure he was innocent in? About zero dollars?

Again, there seems to me that a bunch of minds were made up on initial reporting which hasn’t held up in the actual courts of law in subsequent years. Unless I’m missing something.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Forrest can eat a bag of dicks. I can take up his $100 slack in the bulldog club and NIL. I find it funny the virtue signaling by some who relished in the outlaw moniker of Jackie Sherrill. What puss ies people have become.

Last edited:

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Going on Twitter is, by default, a mistake. Reading that moron's sanctimonious post, doubly so.

Reactions: aTotal360

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
Animated GIF

AFDawg

Apr 28, 2010

Again, NO GUILT FOUND!
That's not correct. He was not found to be negligent in one specific case.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
No Guilt found. Period. All the staff was cleared by a federal judge.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
People like this must hate winning and have never seen the inside of corporations etc. with really big money. I’ve seen glimpses of that and I can tell you, there’s nobody that’s winning big time in sports or any other business (including church) that is 100% moral. It’s put up or shut up time! 17 this noise I want someone with a fire under their *** who can put butts in the seats and WIN!

Reactions: ababyatemydingo

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
The Baylor stuff is horrible. But principles went out the window a long time ago in college sports. If we don’t hire him someone will. Like when everyone wanted us to drop Jeffrey Simmons on principle …..so they could sign him

having said that, no one is gonna hire Art Briles himself.

Last edited:

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
If they are totally sure he’s guilty, it seems pretty strange that Baylor eventually quietly paid Briles $16 million for his role in all of this.

How much did Texas Tech pay Leach for a situation everyone seems quite sure he was innocent in? About zero dollars?

Again, there seems to me that a bunch of minds were made up on initial reporting which hasn’t held up in the actual courts of law in subsequent years. Unless I’m missing something.
Yeah, there's been none. In the court case, it was testified that the girl claimed the RB beat her up. She said hit her in the face and stomach/ribs and presented no evidence of that to anybody. What she produced was bruises on her arm. No photos of her face or torso.

In court, it was revealed she went back to him.

In court, it was revealed that she told her gymnastic coach that she could not practice due to the damage he did.... instead she took to the beach to party.

People need to read what actually happened. There is a reason why the court dismissed the charges against the staff.

FreeDawg

Oct 6, 2010
Kendall certainly would not be coming here as an OC. And there are always 2 sides to every story. Sometimes 3 in these days of victimhood. I didn't see anything where Art got convicted of any crimes and I'm not big on cancel culture ******** so I'm good with it esp if there is some agreement not to have Art on the sidelines or anything that would get the lefties stirred up
**Post deleted for poor reading comprehension**

Last edited:

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
You’d hire a guy who protected rapist to own the libs? My god. I’m as far right as you can get on most stuff but that’s a crazy thing to say out loud.
That’s not what he said at all. Need to go back and reread it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login