Rumor: Hutzler gone

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Missing Breaking Bad GIF by Signature Entertainment

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Hutzler is a good football coach, but never had the support of the locker room like some of the assistants. Rumor is they are looking to promote either Turner or Bell.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Hutzler is a good football coach, but never had the support of the locker room like some of the assistants. Rumor is they are looking to promote either Turner or Bell.
He may be a good special teams coach. But he's only been a full-time defensive position coach 1 year in his career before this year. And he got fired after that year.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I don’t let politics define any of my relationships…but since rumors are encouraged and I heard this bit have not seen anything official, I immediately thought of SPS
I just read my comment, was meant to be a joke, but it sounds more like I was going after you. Sorry about that

Reactions: Dawgpile

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
He and Rocky actually believe in their heart of hearts that people hate Salmon due to his race. Like truly believe it.
Which I can halfway understand considering all the years that we let Larry T, Stricklin, and Cohen slide for being good ol’ boys**

MoronDawg

Nov 26, 2022
The man has a great resume.

Is there ever a possibility of helping someone improve, to grow, and maybe instill some sense of loyalty? Did he deliberately try to fail? Is he just a scapegoat for frustrations?

patdog

May 28, 2007

Is there ever a possibility of helping someone improve, to grow, and maybe instill some sense of loyalty? Did he deliberately try to fail? Is he just a scapegoat for frustrations?
That’s a pretty good resume for a special teams coach, or maybe even a defensive position coach. It’s a terrible resume for a defensive coordinator.

Arnept

Nov 26, 2023

MoronDawg is a fitting handle for you.

Reactions: MoronDawg

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Was wondering how long it would take to reach here. Saw it this morning on the always reliable fb hail state dawg pound group.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

He’s a scapegoat for the Lebby sheep, for sure.

Reactions: patdog

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
There’s no reason to keep him at this point. We can’t be any worse, and we would let all the decommitted recruits know they won’t have to play under him.

I just hope a legit DC will see that Lebby can coach and want to be a part of it.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It was a terrible hire to begin with and it’s confirmed when your defense is dead last in almost every category possible. Lack of talent or not there’s no excuse to be that awful.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login