Russia and N.Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I guarantee you those military analyst are backed by the military industrial complex which is backed by the uni-party (or as I call it the "party of war"). You think they are going to say, "those missiles are junk!" Congress would not have a reason to increase defense spending which leads to more money in the politician's pockets.
Problem is there is real time footage and data of Russia using them to destroy power plants and NATO advisors in Ukraine. Russia is ahead of us quite a bit in missle technology, and our air defense systems can not stop them.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
17 Ukraine. Let Putin have it. He has a right to it and doesn't have his eyes on taking any other former Soviet occupations.
He has a right TO IT? BULL ****. He has already stated what he wants, the restoration of the old Russian Empire before the Soviets. I suggest you look at exactly what that entails. He sees himself as Peter the Great. THAT is NOT good at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 85Bears

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012

Attachments

• IMG_3428.png
    IMG_3428.png
    324.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3429.png
    IMG_3429.png
    308.3 KB · Views: 3

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
He has a right TO IT? BULL ****. He has already stated what he wants, the restoration of the old Russian Empire before the Soviets. I suggest you look at exactly what that entails. He sees himself as Peter the Great. THAT is NOT good at all.
So if Russia keeps the two Russian speaking regions in eastern Ukraine and “wins” what is the “fallout” ? The money laundering stops ?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I'm not sure what the A-hole anticipated pre-war. I'd be willing to bet it ain't been going well for Ukraine these days though since media coverage seems to have dissipated lately. But don't forget it cost $50MM for Israel to knock out 300 Iranian missiles & drones that didn't cost nearly as much for Iran to launch and I'd bet they knew they were all gonna be intercepted. The Cold War was a money game and so was Iran's. Maybe Pootin's playing money games hoping the West starts getting tired and hasta say 17 it.

I'm gonna hate it because even though Ukraine's a corrupt country, I despise Pootin' who said and still believes the Soviet Union's collapse was the worst thing in the 20th century. From the taking of their land thru collectivization then Stalin's forced famine, I feel bad for the Ukrainian people.
If we had looked at the cost of WWII, we never would have fought it. THAT turned out very well for us. Appeasement costs dearly, standing tall, wins in many ways.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Problem is there is real time footage and data of Russia using them to destroy power plants and NATO advisors in Ukraine. Russia is ahead of us quite a bit in missle technology, and our air defense systems can not stop them.
So they took out an undefended power plant from close range? And you personally have no idea what weapons systems they used, you're relying on likely embellished intelligence reports.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Sounds real dumb doesn't it? Thought it would fit in well this thread.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
So they took out an undefended power plant from close range? And you personally have no idea what weapons systems they used, you're relying on likely embellished intelligence reports.
Lol, this is easily verifiable, just look for footage on YouTube and you can read about the khinzal and zircon range. I doubt Col Macgregor is a Russian agent making up lies out of whole cloth.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I’ve been all over Europe and let me tell you, they do not have higher standards of living than we do.
The only major country in Western Europe I have never been to is Belgum. Your statement is too simple. They have DIFFEERENT standards of living than we do. What they want is different. My take is that most of the major countries in WESTERN Europe have roughly the same standard of living as we do. It's hard to measure it exactly because they are NOT us. What they want is not the same.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
If we had looked at the cost of WWII, we never would have fought it. THAT turned out very well for us. Appeasement costs dearly, standing tall, wins in many ways.
Yes, a military draft, world war three and nuclear exchange is all worth “standing tall” and keeping the military contractors feeding at the trough while we go bankrupt sending money to be laundered. Meanwhile our border is wide open and overrun. Brilliant.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Lol, this is easily verifiable, just look for footage on YouTube and you can read about the khinzal and zircon range. I doubt Col Macgregor is a Russian agent making up lies out of whole cloth.
Oh, it's on YouTube! Must be true! Why didn't you lead with that? And ole Col Mac, you can always count on him!

Reactions: L4Dawg

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Oh, it's on YouTube! Must be true! Why didn't you lead with that? And ole Col Mac, you can always count on him!
yes Russias hypersonic missile technology is well,documented, it’s a waste of time if you are going to deny they exist. Anyone reading this can find multiple sources on this just by googling it. Our own hypersonic technology keeps failing tests.

we have nothing that can stop their hypersonics.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
The only major country in Western Europe I have never been to is Belgum. Your statement is too simple. They have DIFFEERENT standards of living than we do. What they want is different. My take is that most of the major countries in WESTERN Europe have roughly the same standard of living as we do. It's hard to measure it exactly because they are NOT us. What they want is not the same.
I have been to Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg and France (I landed in the UK a few times, but never left the airport). A middle class American has a higher standard of living than a middle class person in Western Europe. A lower class person there likely had a higher standard of living than in the US. They are not as materialistic as us and not as driven. Although a middle class person there likely earns less and has less processions, that person may value other things and be happier.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You can either send troops and get us into an all out war or you send the goods. Who slowed played the latter for 6 months?
TOTALLY AGREE HERE. BIDEN h s totally screwed up the response to this. I see nothing that would make me think the current GOP would do any better. Stanley Baldwyn and Ramsay MacDonald arguing over what turned out to be total trivia is where we are right now.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
A lot of cash going into the pockets of Ukrainian leaders and a lot of cash being funneled back over to a few of our leaders.

Which US leaders are receiving money from Ukranian leaders, that originally came from Congressionally allocated funding?

I don't keep up on this, so I would like to know who is known to be doing this as they need to be removed from power and investigated.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
yes Russias hypersonic missile technology is well,documented, it’s a waste of time if you are going to deny they exist. Anyone reading this can find multiple sources on this just by googling it. Our own hypersonic technology keeps failing tests.

Well why didn't you just say I could google it? I believe every thing on the internet, thanks for setting me straight!

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007

Even if this were accurate, and I have no clue if it is or isn't, mutually assured destruction is what stops their hypersonics.

Reactions: L4Dawg

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Russian, and China too for that matter, is of absolutely no military threat to the US. They have nukes, but they are poorly designed, maintained, inaccurate and probably as likely to detonate on launch as to actually come close to their intended target. Additionally, throughout the Cold War when their military was much better than it is now and their leaders were much more hard line, they never even came close to launching a nuke. They realize our nukes are much better.
Russia's leaders then were realists. Even Stalin was a realist, once the Nazi Wehrmacht taught him to be so. Putin thinks he is Peter the Great re-incarnated. Xi thinks he is Mao. Both are fanatical idealists in their personal ideology. THAT is extremely dangerous. I'd say both Trump and Biden are MUCH milder versions of the same. GOD HELP US ALL.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Well before that but more gas on that fire for sure.
You have a very valid point. The Middle East has always been cursed by geography. Oil and Religion are FAR from the whole story there. Well said.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
This war should have been over one year ago. Just like everything Biden touches he ***** up. It's like he is doing everything he can to delay the victory. Look at it this way. Russia has lost some 8K tanks and Armour personal carriers. Over a 1K artillery pieces. Over 400K dead or wounded. They were refurbishing old T55's. Tanks built in the 1950's. They were taking equipment out of museums. Now they are having to ask N Korea for equipment. NORTH KOREA by God. This war should be over. Why has Biden continued to slow down given planes, tanks and other equipment. Why? There is money involve and money is going into pockets. They should have been given permission two years ago to attack targets inside Russia. They should have been given f-16 two years ago. This is nuts. This has to end. We are given them 7 years' worth of our own arsenal. We have given them billions of dollars we do not have. Just end the madness now.

Now he is doing the same **** with Iseral. That would be over now if he would stop playing politics and stop figure ******* everything he touches. Give them the equipment and finish the damn job. This would have been over a month ago and we would be moving on but no his dumb *** keeps it going with his dumb *** slow play.

It seems like you are saying Congress should have declared war and Biden should have actually put troops on the ground.

And you are complaining that Biden has slow played funding and support? WT17?! Have you really not paid attention to which people in Congress have continually argued against funding and worked to reduce funding amounts?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Our missile defense systems, even the ones we have sent to Ukraine, have stopped their new missiles in Ukraine, but not always. If you are looking for a 100% defense, it will never happen.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
TOTALLY AGREE HERE. BIDEN h s totally screwed up the response to this. I see nothing that would make me think the current GOP would do any better. Stanley Baldwyn and Ramsay MacDonald arguing over what turned out to be total trivia is where we are right now.
How was it Biden though? Surely he 17ed something up but didn't he max out as much as he could outside of Congress? I recall the GOP arguing amongst themselves for at least half a year before it finally got done in April....

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
So if Russia keeps the two Russian speaking regions in eastern Ukraine and “wins” what is the “fallout” ? The money laundering stops ?
Putin wins a war. If you think that is good, then you are as dumb as a post.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Putin wins a war. If you think that is good, then you are as dumb as a post.
I’m an American, if Putin keeps two Russian speaking provinces in eastern Ukraine, it’s none of my damm business. the neocon chicken hawks like Lindsey Graham who want to start world war three and send 18 yo kids to fight over there should go sign up and quit running their mouth.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It seems like you are saying Congress should have declared war and Biden should have actually put troops on the ground.

And you are complaining that Biden has slow played funding and support? WT17?! Have you really not paid attention to which people in Congress have continually argued against funding and worked to reduce funding amounts?
I am not saying that at all. Ukraine has been kicking their *** the whole time. They don't need our ground troops, but they also don't need some dumbass US President telling them how to run the war or controlling slowing down given them equipment the US Congress has approved. By the way NATO would completely destroy Russian Military in two days without putting one NATO boot on the ground.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Yes, a military draft, world war three and nuclear exchange is all worth “standing tall” and keeping the military contractors feeding at the trough while we go bankrupt sending money to be laundered. Meanwhile our border is wide open and overrun. Brilliant.
Oh grow up. Standing tall is all that prevents a military draft, WWIII, and a nuclear exchange. I agree on the southern border, but that hasn't changed in DECADES. It has always been porous since the fictional days of Matt Dillon. Hell Trump didn't do a damn thing real about changing it when he was in power, and I'm a lifelong Republican.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Oh grow up. Standing tall is all that prevents a military draft, WWIII, and a nuclear exchange. I agree on the southern border, but that hasn't changed in DECADES. It has always been porous since the fictional days of Matt Dillon. Hell Trump didn't do a damn thing real about changing it when he was in power, and I'm a lifelong Republican.
“Standing tall” is neocon chicken hawk speak for continuing to ramp up an unnecessary war. childishness is saying things like “we can’t let Putin win”, what is this third grade ? How about we mind our own business for once. Who overthrew the legitimate Ukraine Govt in 2014 and started this mess ? Victoria Nuland and our CIA.

You sound like Lindsey Graham.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I’m an American, if Putin keeps two Russian speaking provinces in eastern Ukraine, it’s none of my damm business. the neocon chicken hawks like Lindsey Graham who want to start world war three and send 18 yo kids to fight over there should go sign up and quit running their mouth.
I am in total agreement with you but if NATO went to war with Russia, it would not be a WWII. It would be over in days. Every part of their military would be gone in three days. Putin will have a bullet put into his head by some General if he orders a nuke attack. They understand what would happen.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I have been to Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg and France (I landed in the UK a few times, but never left the airport). A middle class American has a higher standard of living than a middle class person in Western Europe. A lower class person there likely had a higher standard of living than in the US. They are not as materialistic as us and not as driven. Although a middle class person there likely earns less and has less processions, that person may value other things and be happier.
Again, it's all in what you want. I've been to EVERY major country in Western Europe but Belgium. I've spent a bit of time in the UK, my kid lived there for a while. You actually nailed what I was talking about. They envy our cheaper prices on pretty much everything and the material possessions that enables. They do NOT want our healthcare system, or lack of public infrastructure, and sparse safety net. They define "middle class" different than we do. I prefer our system, but dogging them over the choices they have made is a bit provincial. That has been their choice, and through their parliamentary system, at least in the UK, they are more immediately responsive to public opinion than we are.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Why does Russian speaking give him a pass? Do you have any data suggesting the Russian speakers want to be governed by Russia? Would we be excused if we wanted to take Alberta bc they have strategic advantage to us (an *** load of oil and gas reserves) but we announced too the world we were doing it bc they speak English and we have some distant ancestry via England? It's a weird rationalization without the eastern regions asking for this to happen. Show me that's happening.

Reactions: mstateglfr

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
How was it Biden though? Surely he 17ed something up but didn't he max out as much as he could outside of Congress? I recall the GOP arguing amongst themselves for at least half a year before it finally got done in April....
They both have screwed the pooch here, Sorry If I seemed to place more blame on one or the other. They are equally inept.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Oh it WILL be your damn business cupcake. If Putin wins that we will pay in buckets of American BLOOD. That seems to be what you want. Why is that Vladamir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login