Saban lays out UF struggles

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Does this sound familiar? @NateBauer

"And sometimes the fanbase can just think ‘Well we can show up and expect to win.’ And not make the commitment to the program that you need to make to be able to continue to make the changes and investments you need to make to keep up with changing times."

Reactions: step.eng69

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021

"And sometimes the fanbase can just think ‘Well we can show up and expect to win.’ And not make the commitment to the program that you need to make to be able to continue to make the changes and investments you need to make to keep up with changing times."

Always like Saint Nick, all the way back to his term at Mich St U.
I'm sure he'd still be coaching if it weren't for the Wild West Show currently happening.

Reactions: PSUJam

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Always like Saint Nick, all the way back to his term at Mich St U.
I'm sure he'd still be coaching if it weren't for the Wild West Show currently happening.
It was his own personal Wild West Show for many years then things got evened up and he bailed. I do like him though. One of the best ever, if not the best.

Reactions: step.eng69

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

Saban quit because he didn’t want to keep up with the times. Kinda funny.

Reactions: PSUJam