Sad News About Former LB

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Former Football Star Falls Further

"A former Provine football star who made it to the NFL continued his downward spiral. JPD arrested Quinton Culberson for business burglary, auto burglary, and grand larceny. The charges are just one more episode in a string of arrests and substance abuse problems over the last decade."

Looks like has had a lot of issues over the past several years. Let's hope he gets his life back on track.

• Sad
Reactions: patdog

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Bummer. He was one of my favorites from a pretty rough era of State football.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
I would imagine there are more than a handful of players from the '03-'07 rosters that have trouble putting the bottle down.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009

"A former Provine football star who made it to the NFL continued his downward spiral. JPD arrested Quinton Culberson for business burglary, auto burglary, and grand larceny. The charges are just one more episode in a string of arrests and substance abuse problems over the last decade."

Looks like has had a lot of issues over the past several years. Let's hope he gets his life back on track.
Proof positive that finances aren’t gonna solve peoples problems.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022

Sucks to hear. There’s no question that he didn’t have the greatest of influences around him on those tailspin Jackie teams of ‘01-‘03, and likely didn’t have much positive around him growing up in Jackson either. Going back to his old stomping grounds likely put him on a pretty rough path.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
12 to 15 rarely solves anything.
Except the private property rights of others. I have a high tolerance level for illegal drugs but not stealing and physically harming someone unless it is self defense. Who knows what he'll be like after doing time but other people's stuff will be safer while he's locked up.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
The Kang may have recruited and signed him, but I'm pretty sure he played for Croom. I think I remember Croom moving him from CB, to OLB, and then to MLB.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login