Saints/Tampa Bay

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Wow. Has to be the worst game I've ever seen Brady play. Zero points with less than 4 minures left.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
047 spent the afternoon telling us how Dak and the Cowboys couldn't hang with the Bucs. The NFL is different animal... The margin of error is razor thin. You just have to get into the tournament healthy. A few games at home is nice too.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Still zero points with triple zeros on the clock. Sacked 4 or 5 times, interception, fumble. He does not like pressure

kired

Aug 22, 2008
He went toe to toe with Dak to start the season and came out on top. If they played the Cowboys today, with the way he and this offense are playing, they get beat by 3 touchdowns.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
047 spent the afternoon telling us how Dak and the Cowboys couldn't hang with the Bucs. The NFL is different animal... The margin of error is razor thin. You just have to get into the tournament healthy. A few games at home is nice too.

The saints' d owns brady

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
He went toe to toe with Dak to start the season and came out on top. If they played the Cowboys today, with the way he and this offense are playing, they get beat by 3 touchdowns.

I've never been a Tom Brady fan, but if it comes to him vs. Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs, I'll be pulling for Brady. Cannot stand that ******* Rodgers.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I've never been a Tom Brady fan, but if it comes to him vs. Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs, I'll be pulling for Brady. Cannot stand that ******* Rodgers.

Can't remember seeing any QB needing therapy more than Rodgers. And not the physical kind.

HotMop

May 8, 2006

AA Ron looks like someone that steals catalytic converters.

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
Aaron Rodgers is a jerk that made a deal with the devil. He’s the worst because he beats you, turns to you, smiles and waves. The packers would be out of the playoffs without him on the team. I hope he never makes it to another super bowl.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I don't follow the NFL that closely, but I know that Aaron Rodgers is a great QB.

Why do several of you not like Rodgers?

What did he do?

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
They won with a historic defensive effort. Not sure what point is made by listing a bunch of missing offensive players….they still played like absolute hammered dog **** on offense. And Hill is, at worst, a wash vs Jameis and MT has been practically gone for 2 years so its pointless to list either of them anyway.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Winston passer rating in 2021: 102.8
Taysom passer rating in 2021: 61.7

A wash.

Taysom is a horrible passing qb healthy, and he's throwing with an injured middle finger on throwing hand.

A wash, lol

The point of listing injuries is the saints have dealt with them all season. Tonight was the first time we actually had our defensive starters together since week 1. In week 1, we held Rodgers and the pack to 3 points.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Winston passer rating in 2021: 102.8
Taysom passer rating in 2021: 61.7

A wash.

Taysom is a horrible passing qb healthy, and he's throwing with an injured middle finger on throwing hand.

A wash, lol

The point of listing injuries is the saints have dealt with them all season. Tonight was the first time we actually had our defensive starters together since week 1. In week 1, we held Rodgers and the pack to 3 points.

No **** Jameis has a higher passer rating, Taysom gets it done on the ground. That’s his game and Jameis can’t do that. Even with that high passer rating, Jameis was 31st in the NFL in passing yards per game at only like 180 yards per game. Payton isn’t throwing with either QB unless he absolutely has to. They are both back-up caliber QB’s. Saints don’t have a starting caliber QB on the roster and had to pick between two backups each of the past 2 seasons when Brees was hurt / retired. Taysom was the marginally better option last year….Jameis was the marginally better option out of camp this season. Neither is great, and the Saints aren’t going to win anything of substance with either one under center.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
No **** Jameis has a higher passer rating, Taysom gets it done on the ground. That’s his game and Jameis can’t do that. Even with that high passer rating, Jameis was 31st in the NFL in passing yards per game at only like 180 yards per game. Payton isn’t throwing with either QB unless he absolutely has to. They are both back-up caliber QB’s. Saints don’t have a starting caliber QB on the roster and had to pick between two backups each of the past 2 seasons when Brees was hurt / retired. Taysom was the marginally better option last year….Jameis was the marginally better option out of camp this season. Neither is great, and the Saints aren’t going to win anything of substance with either one under center.

Qbr takes running into account...
Winston 64.4
Hill 40.1

Winston doesn't qualify, but stafford leads nfl in QBR at 67.4.

Saints were 5-2 with winston as the starter. The fact you consider hill and Winston a wash tells you haven't watched a saints game before last night, and you can't understand stats

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Qbr takes running into account...
Winston 64.4
Hill 40.1

Winston doesn't qualify, but stafford leads nfl in QBR at 67.4.

QBR also takes several games to level out, which is exactly why Jameis doesn’t qualify (nor Taysom for that matter). Taysom threw 4 picks in his first game as a starter (partially due to the finger issue you mentioned), but has not turned it over since. That’s pulling his rating down.

Saints were 5-2 with winston as the starter. The fact you consider hill and Winston a wash tells you haven't watched a saints game before last night, and you can't understand stats

Saints are also 2-1 with Hill as the starter, with 2 of the 3 games against 10-win teams….so I’m unsure what your point is here. And one of Winston’s wins you are counting is the first TB game that Siemien finished.

At the end of the year, one will be marginally better than the other. Neither will be some super awesome option to trot out there. If Jameis was way better, Taysom wouldn’t have beaten him out in 2020 when Brees went down. You want to continue and split hairs about one being vastly superior, be my guest.

Last edited:

Hump4Hoops

May 1, 2010
Lots of second hand accounts of AR being a weirdo and a prick.

Alienated his own family years ago. Misled the NFL about his vaccination status this season.

Pretty charismatic in front of the camera. Not sure he'd be a whole lot of fun to be around in person.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login