Sankey speaks on the shove.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
What was the reason he even gave for doing it? I can’t think of a single good reason .
His explanation was that he was trying to get to the DC(who couldn’t hear him) and Van Buren was just there and everybody knows how chaotic it is on the sidelines and he had the wrong personnel group in and everything was just crazy. Etc etc

it is my belief that either

A.
the former linebacker did it to try to get in the head of our freshman quarterback’s head. Make him mad. Get him to thinking about something else.

or
B.
He needs a complete medical evaluation because he is unable to walk from point a to point b with obstacles in the way.

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
His explanation was that he was trying to get to the DC(who couldn’t hear him) and Van Buren was just there and everybody knows how chaotic it is on the sidelines and he had the wrong personnel group in and everything was just crazy. Etc etc

it is my belief that either

A.
the former linebacker did it to try to get in the head of our freshman quarterback’s head. Make him mad. Get him to thinking about something else.

or
B.
He needs a complete medical evaluation because he is unable to walk from point a to point b with obstacles in the way.
Former DB.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login