SEC Shorts welcomes Texas & Oklahoma…

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Sewanee was a very nice add.

Matt Mitchell as Arkansas was great.

Part of me kind of hoped that after they said no to Wazzu and Oregon State because of geography that Georgia Tech and Tulane would drop by and say “What about us?”

Two things that made me laugh:
(other than Matt Mitchell’s joke)

1. Alabama not wanting Mississippi State to sit next to them.

IMG_3119.jpeg

2. So we’re forced to cozy up to Auburn and neither of us look like we like it. Kentucky looks like he’s there to keep the peace…

IMG_3120.jpeg

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Sewanee was a very nice add.

Matt Mitchell as Arkansas was great.

Part of me kind of hoped that after they said no to Wazzu and Oregon State because of geography that Georgia Tech and Tulane would drop by and say “What about us?”

Two things that made me laugh:
(other than Matt Mitchell’s joke)

1. Alabama not wanting Mississippi State to sit next to them.

View attachment 602099

2. So we’re forced to cozy up to Auburn and neither of us look like we like it. Kentucky looks like he’s there to keep the peace…

View attachment 602102
Thought that tapping into the Manning bloodline, aw the first family of the sec was hilarious. Just like a tsunner to make that erroneous claim. 😂

Dec 28, 2019
They have featured us in some of the shorts so I'm not sure about the jersey thing. Looks like a maroonish fruit of the loom from Walmart. They went out of their way to do that. I don't understand what the reason is but there is a joke there somewhere

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
They have featured us in some of the shorts so I'm not sure about the jersey thing. Looks like a maroonish fruit of the loom from Walmart. They went out of their way to do that. I don't understand what the reason is but there is a joke there somewhere
Have you been to a &tate game? It's about 50% of those in attendance.