Seems to be a 'Buzz-Saw' awaiting UGA in Tuscaloosa!

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Yeah, I said it and standing 10 toes down on it! DeBoer has this team confident and executing at a very high level given having a new head, new coordinators on both sides of the ball!

What stood out the most to me regarding BAMA @ Camp Randall was the ability to jump out early on an opponent and keep the pressure on them while running up the score on the road! No real let down or taking of the foot off the gas! EXPLOSIVE, EXPLOSIVE, EXPLOSIVE!

Not impressed at all with Carson Beck who looks average and not 1st QB off the board worthy! T. Etienne on the other hand is extremely shifty and explosive, I believe if he is not fully healthy and slowed down not being able to break a tackle or two and use his burst - this game could get outta hand!

• Haha
Reactions: UGA03MAIN

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Agreed. I’ll believe we beat Bama when it happens.

Mike Bobo is also our OC. Our first 4 drives will be swing passes and screens as well as running dives and counters into 7 man boxes.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
IMO it comes down to Kane (new DC) stopping the run. UK gave him the recipe and the talent is there in the front 7. But will he go heavy like UK did to stop the run ?

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Yeah, I said it and standing 10 toes down on it! DeBoer has this team confident and executing at a very high level given having a new head, new coordinators on both sides of the ball!

What stood out the most to me regarding BAMA @ Camp Randall was the ability to jump out early on an opponent and keep the pressure on them while running up the score on the road! No real let down or taking of the foot off the gas! EXPLOSIVE, EXPLOSIVE, EXPLOSIVE!

Not impressed at all with Carson Beck who looks average and not 1st QB off the board worthy! T. Etienne on the other hand is extremely shifty and explosive, I believe if he is not fully healthy and slowed down not being able to break a tackle or two and use his burst - this game could get outta hand!
Yep. Bama by 100.

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
IMO it comes down to Kane (new DC) stopping the run. UK gave him the recipe and the talent is there in the front 7. But will he go heavy like UK did to stop the run ?
Gotta be sure to get Etienne on the turf! Dude is super slippery and strong! Capable of turning a what looks like a solid -3 yard loss into a 78 yard scamper for a TD!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Congrats Bama!
Flipping The Bird Middle Finger GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
I'm curious to the odds of 2-3 more UGA players charged with traffic violations of driving under the influence before the big game in Tuscaloosa?

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
You have to be very emotional that your “tier 2” takes have blown up in your face to not being able to talk about the game aside from a lame “BaMmEr bY 100!!!” Do better.
I don't think I'm the one that sounds emotional.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Short. Snappy. Yeah, you aren’t emotional at all. Do you have an opinion on the game or just going to stick with “Bammer by 100”?
I bet on the game with your fellow poster. I have UGA winning. Not sure if you're this stupid or just pretending.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Whatever happened to him? Thought he came over here
He did. Just look for a random LSU poster with a name you haven’t heard of trying to talk sh*t to Alabama. That will be him. Think he has had several name changes since he came over.
Speaking of LSU posters, what happened to @Michael Gary Scott ? Dude disappeared after LSU got pantsed by USCw lmao.

Latest posts