Seems to be a 'Buzz-Saw' awaiting UGA in Tuscaloosa!

South of 40

Oct 15, 2023
Yeah, I said it and standing 10 toes down on it! DeBoer has this team confident and executing at a very high level given having a new head, new coordinators on both sides of the ball!

What stood out the most to me regarding BAMA @ Camp Randall was the ability to jump out early on an opponent and keep the pressure on them while running up the score on the road! No real let down or taking of the foot off the gas! EXPLOSIVE, EXPLOSIVE, EXPLOSIVE!

Not impressed at all with Carson Beck who looks average and not 1st QB off the board worthy! T. Etienne on the other hand is extremely shifty and explosive, I believe if he is not fully healthy and slowed down not being able to break a tackle or two and use his burst - this game could get outta hand!
TLDR but if you're bragging about beating the university of junior high of Wisconsin then lol

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
TLDR but if you're bragging about beating the university of junior high of Wisconsin then lol
USCw………
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

South of 40

Oct 15, 2023
Im good, you have em flopping on the deck all by yourself.

As for the game, either UGA will win and I’ll be here to rub it in the gumps face.

Or they’ll lose and i’ll go ghost.

Win win…
What a man you are. Do you have any backbone at all? We should start calling you jellyfish. Change your name to jellyfish you spineless pos.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
He has no shame and is actually proud of being a spineless coward.
Yep, and you’re actually proud Bama hasn’t won a natty since you started talking sheet.:ROFLMAO:

You just make sure you don’t go ghost when UGA smacks Bama since you’ve made such a big deal about it for 4 seasons. Don’t be a hypocrite.

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Never said that, you’re putting words in my mouth. One bad game and your writing UGA off, when Bama struggled two weeks ago.
The way BAMA dominated and bullied UGA in the trenches via the SECCG, coupled with the way UK handled them!

BAMA didn't struggle two weeks ago! We put out a patchwork type OL that struggled with cohesion and chemistry but DeBoer and staff did a masterful job in coaching to survive and get the ugly W!

Kirby was being Kirby and didn't adjust against UK!

Fieldsy0624

Sep 1, 2022
The way BAMA dominated and bullied UGA in the trenches via the SECCG, coupled with the way UK handled them!

BAMA didn't struggle two weeks ago! We put out a patchwork type OL that struggled with cohesion and chemistry but DeBoer and staff did a masterful job in coaching to survive and get the ugly W!

Kirby was being Kirby and didn't adjust against UK!
We will find out soon enough

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yep, and you’re actually proud Bama hasn’t won a natty since you started talking sheet.:ROFLMAO:

You just make sure you don’t go ghost when UGA smacks Bama since you’ve made such a big deal about it for 4 seasons. Don’t be a hypocrite.
I don’t go “ghost”. I’m not a limp-wristed weasel. #DatsYou

Latest posts