Shapen out for the year…

Other Kind

Oct 15, 2022
People are crazy thinking that MVB will be the QB next year. We will go and get another QB from the portal. We have a lot of awful football in front of us.

Reactions: patdog

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Because he was far and away the best QB.
That he was. That being said, we only had one more potential win with him playing. That hasn't changed. Most of y'all still haven't come to grips with just how bad this team is. It's even worse than I feared, and I was about as pessimistic as I have ever been going in this year. I was certainly more pessimistic than the vast majority of this board.

Other Kind

Oct 15, 2022
That he was. That being said, we only had one more potential win with him playing. That hasn't changed. Most of y'all still haven't come to grips with just how bad this team is. It's even worse than I feared, and I was about as pessimistic as I have ever been going in this year. I was certainly more pessimistic than the vast majority of this board.
Fair but realistically we were going to win one more game but (I felt) with Shapen we had a chance to pull one we shouldn’t win which at this point would have made the season worth watching. Now turning the TV on will feel like being water boarded.

Reactions: patdog

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Speaking of VB...... Florida's back up was a freshman too. He looked like a nfl player. Our guy..... well he looked like ... a college freshman.

Everyone looks like an NFL QB against our secondary, same as last year. Not sure what the hell is going on with our secondary but they just look lost.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
same shit GIF

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
Have you seen him play? Well, you will again.
Honestly, haven’t seen much of the games this year. Blind luck I’ve had funerals and other things more important.

He wasn’t great last year, but I liked his attitude and hoped he’d do well.

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
Why are we down on Van Buren? Isn’t he supposed to be a stud? A bunch of powerhouses went for him as well. Go ahead a get the freshman reps in this waste of a season.