Shoutout to the Vandy fans

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Great game. Job well done.

UGA boys….Alabama still OWNS your a$$.
Yo no lies detected here. For real! But that’s ok we seen this **** play out before. Yal can have that W but when it comes to that next game, bro put your seat belt on and make sure that air bag works. Lol

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yo no lies detected here. For real! But that’s ok we seen this **** play out before. Yal can have that W but when it comes to that next game, bro put your seat belt on and make sure that air bag works. Lol
I certainly didn’t think that Alabama would go 12-0 in the regular season, but Vandy wasn’t on my “potential loss” bingo card.

Reactions: BBdawg

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
I certainly didn’t think that Alabama would go 12-0 in the regular season, but Vandy wasn’t on my “potential loss” bingo card.
Bro NO ONE is going undefeated this year. And anyone who said they was is full of ****!!! Just don’t want these AU,FL or TN bastards winning ****!

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
This is the happiest you UGA phags have been in 9 months. Hilarious that you have to resort to celebrating a Vandy victory lmao.
Who’s celebrating a Vandy win? I tried to tell you about DeBUST, he’s a fucken fraud, just ask your homeboard

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login