Slightly NSFW Zoo Town Edition

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
This cutie caught my attention on Bonanza where she played the role of a deaf mute living isolated in the mountains with her dad unable to communicate. Little Joe gets a sign language book and opens a new world for her. Pretty decent episode (Silent Thunder). She was born in 1938 in Yazoo City and died last year in Cali. She had a successful career and was a Playmate of The Month in '61. Her only child is Andrew Stevens who was an actor but made the bulk of his money screen writing.

Last edited:

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Was and am a fan.

But she died over a year ago. Not sure what prompted the thread??
I had never heard of her till I saw her watching Bonanza and googled and was surprised she was from Mississippi and thought I'd share.
Her son is also a high quality person. Made tons of money but also teaches classes to others just outta love for the industry.

Last edited:
Reactions: She Mate Me

3407Dewey

Jun 4, 2014
This cutie caught my attention on Bonanza where she played the role of a deaf mute living isolated in the mountains with her dad unable to communicate. Little Joe gets a sign language book and opens a new world for her. Pretty decent episode (Silent Thunder). She was born in 1938 in Yazoo City and died last year in Cali. She had a successful career and was a Playmate of The Month in '61. Her only child is Andrew Stevens who was an actor but made the bulk of his money screen writing.

Did she die at the end of the Bonanza episode? You always knew a young lady wasn’t long for this world when Little Joe took an interest in her.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I had never heard of her till I saw her watching Bonanza and googled and was surprised she was from Mississippi and thought I'd share.
Her son is also a high quality person. Made tons of money but also teaches classes to others just outta love for the industry.

K.

Yeah, her son was in a lotta stuff in the 80's and 90's, just as she had been in the 60's and 70's.

I didn't know he was her son until pretty recently. Had him at 16.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon1704414204

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Did she die at the end of the Bonanza episode? You always knew a young lady wasn’t long for this world when Little Joe took an interest in her.
Nope. They never really hooked up. She fell in love with him but he backed off. Wasn't one of those *Cartwright Syndrome* episodes. A good one to watch though if you're in to Bonanza.

Reactions: 3407Dewey

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
So we have a rule prohibiting posting of hot blonde semi dressed MS women until they've been dead a certain amount of time or within a certain amount of time of her hotness card being revoked? Shirley not?

It just seemed like a very random thread to start. She hadn't been in the news and the show referenced was from 60 some years ago.

Now that he explained it, I understand

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login