So 17ing tired of CBS

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
You have the NFL rights and less than a quarter into the season in ATL you rar showing an infomercial regarding bad water somewhere and not showing the damn Steelers vs Bills? Seriously I never see FOX do this, how do we give the AFC to someone who cares about football?????

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
You have the NFL rights and less than a quarter into the season in ATL you rar showing an infomercial regarding bad water somewhere and not showing the damn Steelers vs Bills? Seriously I never see FOX do this, how do we give the AFC to someone who cares about football?????
You live in the Saints TV market. When they are playing it's the only game you will see. Even during the early window. You will get two games to watch during the late slot today.

I'm in the Seahawks market and in the same boat today, but I bit the bullet and snagged NFL Sunday Ticket a couple of years ago. Man you should have seen that 62 yard dime Josh Allen just threw to Gabriel Davis.**

Reactions: SirBarksalot

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Last edited:

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
What’s worse is when you live in a big city whose team sucks and you get their game every week with every other game unavailable while they play. I get the reasons, but it still stinks .
I’m not operating on all cylinders today, but I don’t get the reason for blocking out other games.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
What’s worse is when you live in a big city whose team sucks and you get their game every week with every other game unavailable while they play. I get the reasons, but it still stinks .
Yep i hate when cowboys playing on cbs and we don't get the game because saints are also on same time. Need that Sunday ticket on prime or Apple TV

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login