So a somebody recorded an audio..... WOW!

tired

Sep 16, 2013
You want me to tell you what I think? I don't give a ****, I'm gonna tell you anyway.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbow"

About the 1;30 mark

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Yes. 247 writers.

Some former players are laughing about it. "This is child's play compared to what Balis and Hevesy said to me when I was injured at practice"
I actually ran into an old coach of mine a few years back. We were talking and recalling some old times. During the conversation he actually paused and apologized to me for some of the stuff he said and did. I stopped him before he finished and told him no apology was necessary. It was just part of the game back then. I was a knucklehead and prolly deserved some of it but these kids today think the world owes them something. It's part of the reason this whole damn country has turned to ****. I didn't raise my kids that way. My son came to me one day and told me thanks for not telling him what he wanted to hear but for telling him what he needed to hear. It makes a difference.
It was a long time ago, but the same thing happened with me. My coach kinda halfway apologize for some of the things he said, and I told him it was part of the game.

You gotta know the staff that he's going to play for has to really be tickled to know that he will turn them out in the media immediately if he has any issues with what they say.

Reactions: theoriginalSALTYdog

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
You want me to tell you what I think? I don't give a ****, I'm gonna tell you anyway.

About the 1;30 mark

About the 1;30 mark

One more along the same lines you might like

Reactions: tired

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I actually ran into an old coach of mine a few years back. We were talking and recalling some old times. During the conversation he actually paused and apologized to me for some of the stuff he said and did. I stopped him before he finished and told him no apology was necessary. It was just part of the game back then. I was a knucklehead and prolly deserved some of it but these kids today think the world owes them something. It's part of the reason this whole damn country has turned to ****. I didn't raise my kids that way. My son came to me one day and told me thanks for not telling him what he wanted to hear but for telling him what he needed to hear. It makes a difference.
This is the reason we have wacked out kids doing evil and stupid schit these days. They are taught that the world owes them the same coddling their mothers give / gave to them and if not, they've gotta right to biatch and act upon it.

Reactions: theoriginalSALTYdog

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
This is the reason we have wacked out kids doing evil and stupid schit these days. They are taught that the world owes them the same coddling their mothers give / gave to them and if not, they've gotta right to biatch and act upon it.
world of warcraft legion GIF

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
We will never hear anything because it either doesn’t exist or it would be career suicide if it got out. I’m siding with a Twitter wannabe saying they have something they don’t.
The video was floating around Facebook a few days ago. But the guy who has posted it has since deleted it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login