So it’s official -Brady retires

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
Guess the lawyers hammered out terms on Brady getting his 20mm bonus or most of it, but looks like an official announcement.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Guess the lawyers hammered out terms on Brady getting his 20mm bonus or most of it, but looks like an official announcement.

I heard that in his very long and detailed written announcement he never used the word "retire" or "retirement". Probably a little painful for him to write it. I also heard he made nary a mention of the Patriots or Belichik, and that apparently pissed off a lot of Patriots fans.

archdog

Aug 22, 2012
Well Patriot fans should have demanded for Brady to get whatever the hell it was he was requesting. Instead, Brady moved to a new team and took them to the superbowl, won it, and then took them back to the playoffs again. At age 43 or whatever. Belichek should have to thank Tom every time he looks at his rings. Tom proved it was more than Bill. It was really mostly Tom.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I heard that in his very long and detailed written announcement he never used the word "retire" or "retirement". Probably a little painful for him to write it. I also heard he made nary a mention of the Patriots or Belichik, and that apparently pissed off a lot of Patriots fans.

I would think since he played for two teams it would be in poot taste to talk about one or the other since he won a Super Bowl with both teams... just don't mention anyone at all

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login