So many empty seats in Omaha

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
These middle of the week games are never full. Usually just the opening weekend and the championship, and sometimes not all of those games. Heck there were some empty seats at Game 3 of the Finals last year.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Ole Miss slapping the breeze for the Hogs tonight. The ‘Sound and Fury’ might be coming to an end, soon! You can only hope!

Go to Hell, Ole Miss.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Ole Miss slapping the breeze for the Hogs tonight. The ‘Sound and Fury’ might be coming to an end, soon! You can only hope!

Go to Hell, Ole Miss.

We couldn't get that lucky. Arky melting down as I type this.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Well I'll give them 5 dollar gallon gas is a little harder to swing but still. Arkansas usually has a great following to Omaha and as rare as it is for UM to make it that far I would think they would have a lot there too. Semi finals being midweek kind of mess up crowds for that though. Bigger crowds for semis nearer the weekend.

Dawg1979

Jun 23, 2015
These middle of the week games are never full. Usually just the opening weekend and the championship, and sometimes not all of those games. Heck there were some empty seats at Game 3 of the Finals last year.

All the damn seats were empty for game 3. Asses standing up cheering bro. Come on man……. National Champions!

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
3pm is typically brutal but it looks like its cloudy and low 80's today with rain tonight & Friday, then cloudy and around 80's for the finals on Sat/Sun/Mon. Makes a big difference for fatigue.

hogfan14

Mar 28, 2013
Well I'll give them 5 dollar gallon gas is a little harder to swing but still. Arkansas usually has a great following to Omaha and as rare as it is for UM to make it that far I would think they would have a lot there too. Semi finals being midweek kind of mess up crowds for that though. Bigger crowds for semis nearer the weekend.

Arkansas probably spent all the money on Jello shots. Probably a lot that went back home and are coming back this weekend if they make it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login