So Maybe Mike Leach Was Right About UFO's?

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I'm still on the fence but you never know.

Maybe. But here's a fun exercise. Think of the most advanced flying object the USA had that you know about, and go look up when it was first being flight tested. Look at the time elapsed since then and think of what we may be testing now.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
P
Maybe. But here's a fun exercise. Think of the most advanced flying object the USA had that you know about, and go look up when it was first being flight tested. Look at the time elapsed since then and think of what we may be testing now.
People didn't just start seeing UFOs 30 years ago. They have been reported for hundreds of years. Thousands if you believe ancient manuscripts accuracy.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I think:
100% chance there are ghost. I have seen them.
50% chance there are UFO. I have seen some weird things in the sky.
10% chance there are Bigfoots.
100% chance there are no Bigfoots in Mississippi because way too many hunters that would have already killed one, fried the back half and mounted the head.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Here’s another fun exercise.

You take an iq test with eyewitnesses from this board and post the results.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Our friend Boom-Boom is right. All these objects, you better hope, are flying around courtesy of your U.S. government and not some foreign nation.

TIME and SPACE are pretty 17n vast, so....

If you believe some life form from some other solar system or galaxy took the time to fly an object or themselves all the way to this rock, you are some kind of SPECIAL.

And I like that about you.

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
A UFO is literally the equivalent of someone saying, "I saw something in the sky and couldn't tell what it was." The fact that everyone immediately leaps to alien spacecraft is ludicrous.

The space between stars is so large that it would take 6300 years for the Parker space probe, the fastest ship ever constructed by man, to reach Proxima Centauri, the star nearest to our sun.

Any civilization that could develop and utilize ships so advanced they could carry life to a distant world would have much better things to do than screw with yokels out in the boonies or kidnap schizos to stick probes in their asses.

Just saying - it's either advanced military research or weather balloons.

Reactions: FQDawg and AFDawg

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
It's not often I agree with boom boom, but he probably isn't far off the mark at all here.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The X Files Aliens GIF by Cyndi Pop

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Probably future humans that figured out time travel coming back to observe our **** show for a good laugh. That or future bulldogs who want to experience the solo natty back way back in the year 2021.

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
A UFO is literally the equivalent of someone saying, "I saw something in the sky and couldn't tell what it was." The fact that everyone immediately leaps to alien spacecraft is ludicrous.

The space between stars is so large that it would take 6300 years for the Parker space probe, the fastest ship ever constructed by man, to reach Proxima Centauri, the star nearest to our sun.

Any civilization that could develop and utilize ships so advanced they could carry life to a distant world would have much better things to do than screw with yokels out in the boonies or kidnap schizos to stick probes in their asses.

Just saying - it's either advanced military research or weather balloons.
⬆️ Obviously does not know how wormholes work smh

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
First, it’s not known as a ufo anymore. The term is now uap(unidentified aerial phenomenon).

second, you should all know by now that the “conspiracy theorists” always end up being right in the end.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
When I was a student worker at Raspet on the Honda jet project, we were told we could discuss it with family and friends but were told not even acknowledge knowing of it if asked about it by the press. I was speaking with the test pilot one day who was a retired Air Force test pilot. We were talking about how it was so much easier for him to talk about work with his wife then than it was when he was in the Air Force. I then asked him what all he had seen as he was walking away to a meeting. He stopped, turned about halfway around and said "I've seen **** in the air you wouldn't believe existed" then turned and walked to his meeting.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Probably future humans that figured out time travel coming back to observe our **** show for a good laugh. That or future bulldogs who want to experience the solo natty back way back in the year 2021.
That's one of the theories as well that I always thought could be the source of all this weirdness. Then I remember back in the late 80s. I think it was during that time frame that we kept hearing about these black triangle UFOs, and the next thing I see is that the military was showing off these.

northrop grumman footage GIF

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
⬆️ Obviously does not know how wormholes work smh
Moondawg, I'd be willing to bet most folks don't even know how the theory works.
But let's stick with the reality: We've never discovered a wormhole, proven they exist naturally, created one, etc. -- Only theorized a potential existence.
Even if they might, and they might exist, (assuming that space and time have properties that we are not yet aware of), it would likely be impossible to travel through one much less manage a wormhole operationally for space travel.
But maybe some alien species has developed a universal quantum system with manufactured wormholes and requisite entanglements to get to our big blue marble in space...
But for what purpose....
Occam's Razor, my friend.

Reactions: patdog

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
Soooo if this thing the pilot was talking about that flew between two planes of his squadron was a military experiment from our own military then why the heck would they fly it between two of our very own military jets? That just doesn’t make any sense does it?
Plausible Deniability.

“Let me be clear Xi Jinping, we don’t have technology like that. As you can see from this video, our own pilots saw it and didn’t know what hell it was. We’re as perplexed as you are by this areal phenomenon.”

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
All will be known soon. The 4th season of "Skinwalker Ranch" starring Dr. Travis Taylor (electrical engineer, aerospace engineer, astrophysicist, etc.), starts in mid-April.

Reactions: Moondawgg

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Moondawg, I'd be willing to bet most folks don't even know how the theory works.
But let's stick with the reality: We've never discovered a wormhole, proven they exist naturally, created one, etc. -- Only theorized a potential existence.
Even if they might, and they might exist, (assuming that space and time have properties that we are not yet aware of), it would likely be impossible to travel through one much less manage a wormhole operationally for space travel.
But maybe some alien species has developed a universal quantum system with manufactured wormholes and requisite entanglements to get to our big blue marble in space...
But for what purpose....
I’m not saying there is other intelligent life out there but “what purpose” is a bad argument.

why did we go to the moon
Why are we trying to go to mars

Thwre are lots of reasons why.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
But for what purpose....
duck dynasty GIF by A&E

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
In the billions of stars in our Galaxy there’s probably someone with advanced technology far superior to our own. Still questionable as to how they would get here without some sort of way to bend time and space to travel the distance.

99 percent of sightings are explainable phenomenon or misidentified things. There’s still the small percentage of the unexplainable and much of those are probably military aircraft.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I think:
100% chance there are ghost. I have seen them.
50% chance there are UFO. I have seen some weird things in the sky.
10% chance there are Bigfoots.
100% chance there are no Bigfoots in Mississippi because way too many hunters that would have already killed one, fried the back half and mounted the head.
Where have you seen a ghost?

patdog

May 28, 2007
In the billions of stars in our Galaxy there’s probably someone with advanced technology far superior to our own. Still questionable as to how they would get here without some sort of way to bend time and space to travel the distance.

99 percent of sightings are explainable phenomenon or misidentified things. There’s still the small percentage of the unexplainable and much of those are probably military aircraft.
100 percent of sightings are explainable phenomenon or misidentified things.

As for advanced civilizations out there. Maybe, maybe not. With a sample size of one, we have no way of knowing if life on Earth is unique. We suspect it's not, but we don't know. We also have no way of knowing how rare it would be for advanced life to evolve from simple single-cell life (which I strongly suspect is abundant in the universe, but again we just don't know).

Reactions: DoggieDaddy13

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I used to think this, but the chances of our own Earth actually existing is as close to 0% as you can get without being 0.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Where have you seen a ghost?
Our house. My neighborhood is built on a Civil War Camp Site. Also, the house I grew up in. It was built in 1851. The Ghost in my house both my wife and daughter have seen them. It is five of them. I think they are just passing through. Two Union soldiers one of which is African American and one Confederate. There is also a little boy and girl. I have only seen the little boy and the Confederate soldier. I also watch the door going into the garage open up. It was partially open so the cat could come in. So, I thought it was the cat but when I looked, I saw a short dark shadow walking down the hallway. I don't do drugs or consume alcohol in any form. I know what I saw. They don't mess with us, so I don't worry about them.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login