So Maybe Mike Leach Was Right About UFO's?

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
I didn't read much of this thread but from my experience UFO's have existed since at least 1977. I walked out of my house one night in '77 or '78 to get something out of my dad's truck and saw something that I'll never forget. Don't give damn what the gubmnt was testing back then. What I saw wasn't gubmnt issue. Closed the truck door and looked across the road to the tall Holly trees that line the right side of Humphrey County Country Club and saw it. An oval shaped GLOWING red something hovering over #1 fairway and doing nothing but hovering. Saw it and was so scared so much that I couldn't make myself move for 4-5 seconds. Got inside, gave my dad what he asked for and jumped in our rocking chair and didn't say anything to my parents about what I had seen for fear that it would come get in my sleep. I was 8 or 9 and freaked the 17 out. Y'all can say and believe what you want about this subject but I know what I saw that night in Silver City and I know that UFOs exist.
Imagine traveling thousands of light years to get a good look at a 9-hole goat ranch in the Mississippi Delta.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Seems to me that fossils were formed due to something catastrophic. Hmmm, wonder what that could have been? Maybe something about 4,800 years ago? Seems to coincide with a lot of things to me.
You have a serious misunderstanding of geologic processes and time in general.

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
I didn't read much of this thread but from my experience UFO's have existed since at least 1977. I walked out of my house one night in '77 or '78 to get something out of my dad's truck and saw something that I'll never forget. Don't give damn what the gubmnt was testing back then. What I saw wasn't gubmnt issue. Closed the truck door and looked across the road to the tall Holly trees that line the right side of Humphrey County Country Club and saw it. An oval shaped GLOWING red something hovering over #1 fairway and doing nothing but hovering. Saw it and was so scared so much that I couldn't make myself move for 4-5 seconds. Got inside, gave my dad what he asked for and jumped in our rocking chair and didn't say anything to my parents about what I had seen for fear that it would come get in my sleep. I was 8 or 9 and freaked the 17 out. Y'all can say and believe what you want about this subject but I know what I saw that night in Silver City and I know that UFOs exist.
You probably saw Mars.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Have some fun and look up Phil Schneider and Dulce, DUMBS. Also, I personally know 3 people who have been to what they believed was Area 51. All 3 are military. One worked for George Bush and Reagan. 2 are Air Force and one Army. I was told that the base had some mighty strange craft in hangars. When I asked what they looked like - ”17’ing flying saucers”.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You have a serious misunderstanding of geologic processes and time in general.
It’s rare to become a fossil, since most parts of an animal or plant break down quickly after death. For a fossil to form, sediment must cover the organism quickly. The sediment protects the remains from scavenging animals, erosion and decay. Most often, fossils include hard tissue like bones, teeth, shells and wood, since soft tissue rarely preserves. But footprints and other marks left behind can fossilize, too.

I think you may be confused on who has the misunderstanding. That's literally like the first google link. Sit down boy, get back to your Lemonis bashing.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login