So, stadiums attendance is way down.......

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
The trend started with the launch of the SEC Network on ESPN and every game being televised. You have people at the stadium but watching in the tailgate tents. And you have many many more than at the game watching from the comfort of their couch, on large screen HD TVs.

It goes like this:

Home game viewing FAQ:
  • Can I see the game clearly?
    • Yes now you can see them all. Previously you had to be there in person for some games.
  • Can I see the plays clearly AND replays?
    • Yes, better than you can in the stadium. For both live and replays.
  • Can I save money?
    • Yes hundreds of dollars each game. Eat what you want at regular prices at home. Free parking. No gas money. No ticket needed.
  • Can I be comfortable in a climate controlled home in my PJs?
    • Yes you can.
  • Can I do more with my time that day?
    • Yes you can.
  • Can I pee without walking a long way and waiting in a line?
    • Yes you can.
  • Can I ring my cowbell?
    • Yes you can.
  • Do I have to deal with waiting in traffic for an hour?
    • No you do not.
  • Is it as fun and exciting as being in the stadium when we win a big game?
    • Not really.

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
I think that marketing may be subpar, but comparing it to the past is not completely fair. The world has changed, accessibility to games, etc. As a 50 something who used to tailgate every game, had tickets, etc. I struggle to think about what might bring me back regularly. If I knew that I had room to sit and enjoy the game at a reasonable cost, I might be enticed. Going to sit with our traditional knee->back->knee-back layout is a not happening for me when I can be comfortable at home and turn it off if it gets so ugly that my blood pressure rises. Re-seat things and I'd be in for a lot more than I am now. My kid's generation is just far less into it than mine was.
Room to sit and enjoy is most important to me. Knees in my back and struggling to keep my knees out of the person’s back in front of me makes for a miserable experience. It is seems foolish to spend that much time and money to go. Besides that, one has to search for a parking space that is a reasonable distance from the stadium. I do not know how it is now but a few years ago the university began declaring tow a way areas where parking used to be free. Probably it is now expensive to park since there are few other options. Getting into a reserved parking lot was impossible…none available. So we decided we were done with the hassle of it all. We do not miss it.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Davis Wade capacity is now down to a little over 60K. We lost about 1500 when the balconies were built. We'll lose a whole lot more when we convert to all chairbacks. Probably go down to about 50K capacity.....however, much more comfortable with a lot more leg room after the concrete support dimensions are completely revised to accept bigger seats for today's human being size. Later on, we'll increase capacity when the SEZ is constructed (will be about 5-7 years though). Think we'll end up with a finished modern stadium with all chairbacks of about 60 - 65K when all is done......which is fine as we barely get over 50K now.

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
Our stadium is one of the smallest in the SEC.

Agree about the metal detectors. At the A&M game it was “cowbells up” and we just walked right through. Easy & fast. I really thought everything about the gameday experience was about as good as it could be (can’t do anything about the endless 3-minute commercial breaks). This is one area Cohen has really improved & they are doing a good job, based on my 1-game sample.
The problem is that people wait in the Junction until kick off and then swarm the gates and ***** about how slow it is. I was in my seat for the Arkansas game and the gates were slammed with people as the ball was being kicked. Easily 500 people at least on each side of the M Club waiting to get in.

Reactions: Maroon13

patdog

May 28, 2007
The problem is that people wait in the Junction until kick off and then swarm the gates and ***** about how slow it is. I was in my seat for the Arkansas game and the gates were slammed with people as the ball was being kicked. Easily 500 people at least on each side of the M Club waiting to get in.
We walked right through the 50- yard line gate on the west side right before kickoff for the A&M game. I think the south gates do get a bit more crowded.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
2- Next, we need to address the lack of attendance by those who hold season tickets.

6- get back to promoting beating opponents. As much as I dislike the TAMU whatever it is they do, we all see that it promotes the spirit of the game. Have massive prep rallies the night before. Start a new tradition of a FAN WALK. A Student walk. Where all students MARCH with their "war paint" to the stadium. Make a special area where they are the last ones the players see. Team arrives after the students get to their spots.
I'll address these 2 items.

For #2, don't think you can do much. If someone forks out the money for donations and season tickets, leave them alone.

For #6 - it's basically about students. You are talking to the EASIEST group as far as access....they are 15 minutes maximum from the stadium, in all sports. They create the atmosphere. Huge marketing should go there, at least in football and basketball. We don't really have this problem in baseball.

Reactions: Ibdancin

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I think fewer and fewer people. I feel like the NFL fans I know are more likely to just want to go to the game and turn around and come back. For whatever reason, college games seem to be more about the whole package. Maybe because it's a longer trip generally? Or because women and kids are more likely to be included? Or maybe it's just because the college experience creates a lot of "fans" of the gameday and gameweekend experience whereas NFL fans are just fans of the football team.
I think its also because you made lifelong friends in college, hell some people on here might have been married in the Chapel of Memories. If I went to a State game without knowing who was going I’d probably run into 50 people that I knew and would invite me to their tailgate. If I went to a Saints game I doubt I’d see a single person that I knew. I figure that’s different for season ticket holders but I’d suspect they are all pretty local. Plenty of people do stay for games though as evidenced by hotels in NO on a home weekend vs an away weekend.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Just because teams are selling their tickets, doesn't mean their stadiums are any more full than ours. I've seen one full stadium all year- TN/AL.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I have attended an average of probably 5 games a year since 1961. That’s 61 years of watching Bulldog football. Yes, I was a little kid when I started getting to go. I am still only 67 so my wife and I are not that old even though we have both been going a long time. I have enjoyed every minute of it, good years and bad years, up until about the last 5 years. I can’t put my finger on it but it almost feels like every year changes are made that make it a little more difficult for us to go. It’s almost like they are trying to push us away. Tailgating was fun but then it just got too complicated so we stopped. Traffic flow, parking, entering the stadium all have gotten more difficult over the years. I guess this is just the world that we live in now. We still have our season tickets thanks to my wife. I wanted to give them up two years ago. Our football games used to be one of the biggest things in our lives. Now, I literally dread game days when we have home games. For me, it’s just not fun to go anymore. I am sure that part of it is just getting older, but that’s just the way it is.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Don't you live in Florida? Kind of understandable for you to come less often, and worth it to spend a little money to make it convenient. We all make those choices.

I guess I'm more talking about the people who live in the Jackson, Memphis, Birmingham circle. Really you can back that out to about 160 miles that gets you Hattiesburg, Huntsville, etc.
I think there's a pretty significant gap between making a day trip from Jackson and making a day trip from Hattiesburg or Memphis. Maybe that's just a personal thing to me, but the difference between a four hour round trip and a six hour round trip when you are talking about doing it in a single day feels massive. I'm tired at the end of a 4 hour round trip, but I'm fine making it. A 6 hour round trip and I am struggling on the drive back and feel demolished when I get back.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I have attended an average of probably 5 games a year since 1961. That’s 61 years of watching Bulldog football. Yes, I was a little kid when I started getting to go. I am still only 67 so my wife and I are not that old even though we have both been going a long time. I have enjoyed every minute of it, good years and bad years, up until about the last 5 years.

Do you believe your feelings have any thing to do with being aware of where we are as a program compared to Alabama etc?

Meaning, we all know, only a few schools have a chance to win the conference. Our best chance is a winning season, egg bowl win and warm bowl.

is that just not enough for people now?

dudehead

Jul 9, 2006
Do you believe your feelings have any thing to do with being aware of where we are as a program compared to Alabama etc?

Meaning, we all know, only a few schools have a chance to win the conference. Our best chance is a winning season, egg bowl win and warm bowl.

No, not for us. Very few times have I thought we would win the conference, other than for baseball.

The reason my wife and I don't go to games anymore is because it's not worth the trouble because of how long it takes to park, get to and in the game, and then back to the car and out of Starkville after the game. I agree with the OP that something has changed that I can't put my finger on. Maybe there is just a lot more people in and around the game than what it used to be.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I think there's a pretty significant gap between making a day trip from Jackson and making a day trip from Hattiesburg or Memphis. Maybe that's just a personal thing to me, but the difference between a four hour round trip and a six hour round trip when you are talking about doing it in a single day feels massive. I'm tired at the end of a 4 hour round trip, but I'm fine making it. A 6 hour round trip and I am struggling on the drive back and feel demolished when I get back.
Agree. Seems to me like there's a cut-off at around 2 hours. If you're over 2 hours, it seems to suck more. But funny enough, 1 hour doesn't make as much difference to me. It also seems like 1:45-2:00 line is when you have to make a stop. Memphis and Birmingham are on the outer edge.

But when it comes to a day trip....I do think up to 3.5 hours can be done, but that's the max. That gets you North Alabama, Pine Belt and West TN up around Jackson. Unfortunately Coast people generally have to stay the night.

A new phenomena I'm seeing is people staying in Meridian, and taking shuttles up to Starkville and Tuscaloosa on Gamedays. A bunch of Texas A&M folks do this when playing us and Alabama.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
The trend started with the launch of the SEC Network on ESPN and every game being televised. You have people at the stadium but watching in the tailgate tents. And you have many many more than at the game watching from the comfort of their couch, on large screen HD TVs.

It goes like this:

Home game viewing FAQ:
  • Can I see the game clearly?
    • Yes now you can see them all. Previously you had to be there in person for some games.
  • Can I see the plays clearly AND replays?
    • Yes, better than you can in the stadium. For both live and replays.
  • Can I save money?
    • Yes hundreds of dollars each game. Eat what you want at regular prices at home. Free parking. No gas money. No ticket needed.
  • Can I be comfortable in a climate controlled home in my PJs?
    • Yes you can.
  • Can I do more with my time that day?
    • Yes you can.
  • Can I pee without walking a long way and waiting in a line?
    • Yes you can.
  • Can I ring my cowbell?
    • Yes you can.
  • Do I have to deal with waiting in traffic for an hour?
    • No you do not.
  • Is it as fun and exciting as being in the stadium when we win a big game?
    • Not really.

A couple of other points. You don't just save money eating what you want at home, you generally can eat like a king and save money. Also, while it's certainly not as exciting as being in the stadium, being with a group of fans and friends to watch the game on TV is still pretty damn fun when everybody is into it.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Agree. Seems to me like there's a cut-off at around 2 hours. If you're over 2 hours, it seems to suck more. But funny enough, 1 hour doesn't make as much difference to me. It also seems like 1:45-2:00 line is when you have to make a stop. Memphis and Birmingham are on the outer edge.

But when it comes to a day trip....I do think up to 3.5 hours can be done, but that's the max. That gets you North Alabama, Pine Belt and West TN up around Jackson. Unfortunately Coast people generally have to stay the night.

A new phenomena I'm seeing is people staying in Meridian, and taking shuttles up to Starkville and Tuscaloosa on Gamedays. A bunch of Texas A&M folks do this when playing us and Alabama.
I've done a bus ride for a game and it's actually pretty fun. Only thing that sucks about it is not being in control of the schedule. But while it maeks the trip a lot more fun, I still don't want to do it any more than 2 hours. 2 hours with people that are still amped up and having drinks and having fun is fun. Go any longer than that and the seal starts to get broken by everybody, people start dragging ***, you worry about people getting sick on the way back, etc.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

Absolutely. See my post #32. I'm not trying to speak for anyone else but I do honestly believe this, and once this playoff gets expanded and folks have 'hope' that a 9-3, maybe even a great 8-4 team can get in the playoff - you'll see some changed feelings.

I mean 95% of FBS football teams have had zero real hope of a playoff berth since it was enacted. Even us in 2014, we all knew we'd lose at Alabama. And Ole Miss knew they'd lose somewhere in 2015.

Last edited:

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I think that a portion of it has to do with me being totally convinced that there are some games, like Alabama, where the outcome is predetermined either by the conference or by specific referees determined to protect certain teams. I wish that I could convince myself that this was not true, but sadly I, like many others, have seen it happen over and over and over. Also, I get so tired of the same few teams being the only ones with a shot at the playoffs every year. It’s almost like why even bother with playing out the season. Just start the playoffs in early September with that hand full of teams and the rest of us can just go do something else on Saturday’s.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
No, not for us. Very few times have I thought we would win the conference, other than for baseball.

The reason my wife and I don't go to games anymore is because it's not worth the trouble because of how long it takes to park, get to and in the game, and then back to the car and out of Starkville after the game. I agree with the OP that something has changed that I can't put my finger on. Maybe there is just a lot more people in and around the game than what it used to be.
There is definitely a lot more people there than in the 80s and even 90s. I can remember parking in a lot behind the tin gym for free. Lot was rarely full. The only people tailgating were the RVs parked where the junction is now.

with all that said, to me, the atmosphere is better than the 80s and 90s. Way way better. What has changed for me, as a naive kid, I went into every game thinking we could win. Now, I'm old enough and wise enough to know the history, limited resources and see the recruiting results on the field. I was excited for our games v Bama in 80-2014. 2017, I was just meh. I knew the result before kickoff.

dudehead

Jul 9, 2006
There is definitely a lot more people there than in the 80s and even 90s. I can remember parking in a lot behind the tin gym for free. Lot was rarely full. The only people tailgating were the RVs parked where the junction is now.

with all that said, to me, the atmosphere is better than the 80s and 90s. Way way better. What has changed for me, as a naive kid, I went into every game thinking we could win. Now, I'm old enough and wise enough to know the history, limited resources and see the recruiting results on the field. I was excited for our games v Bama in 80-2014. 2017, I was just meh. I knew the result before kickoff.
I agree there is more excitement at the games - probably due to more people there - but that doesn't tip the balance for me given the modern day logistical burden of day trips to the games. Truth is, the most significant factor is probably my age and the fact that I haven't had the same fan passion for college football since my son quit playing.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
I'll address these 2 items.

For #2, don't think you can do much. If someone forks out the money for donations and season tickets, leave them alone.

For #6 - it's basically about students. You are talking to the EASIEST group as far as access....they are 15 minutes maximum from the stadium, in all sports. They create the atmosphere. Huge marketing should go there, at least in football and basketball. We don't really have this problem in baseball.
On #2, I speaking more towards the special ticket rate for those in state. That 40% discount. This model is used with massive success

Dawg84

Jul 28, 2015
With respect to Bama and most likely Ole Miss there is a lot of fudging on attendence.
Ole Miss is regularly claiming sellouts of over 64,000…but I beg to differ! After seeing pics of some of their games, while claiming those numbers, you know it false advertising.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
For me, its not about the inconvenience of going to a game. Inconvenience and cost has been around for decades and the cost has always been proportional to personal income of the era for the average fan, whether in the 70's or today. That decision needs to be made before planning a campus visit. My issue is as I get older my interest has shifted from the social aspect (game day activities) to the sports aspect. I need to see a competitive team on the field with a chance to win them all. Unfortunately, in today's college football world that hope is getting dimmer and dimmer. Without that edge, going to a game becomes a burden more than a joy. Wash, rinse, repeat gets boring quick.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
And that's without even mentioning trying to park on campus if you don't have a reserved pass. It's like the university goes out of their way to make getting on/off campus as inconvenient as possible.

As an example... we're coming in from out of state for the Auburn game. Parking isn't even available to purchase until 8 a.m. the day before the game... which is when we'll be traveling.
And that's without even mentioning trying to park on campus if you don't have a reserved pass. It's like the university goes out of their way to make getting on/off campus as inconvenient as possible.

As an example... we're coming in from out of state for the Auburn game. Parking isn't even available to purchase until 8 a.m. the day before the game... which is when we'll be traveling.
We faced the same issue traveling from Houston to Starkville for the Bowling Green game. We got on the road at 0700 Friday and my wife was on her phone at 0800 logging in to buy a parking pass. We got “lucky“ and got a spot in the lot behind McKee, but I can only imagine what it would’ve been like if we were trying to go to an SEC game.

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Were you interested when we were 3 yards and a cloud of dust and the idea of the QB dropping back to pass scared the life out of you? I understand that everybody would like to see big plays, but I think that people's disdain for this offense is more rooted in preference than performance. I'm not sure Leach is the long term answer, but I don't want to return to the Maine either.
I wish I had the time to compile the stats from 2009-now on the total number of offensive TDs greater than 20 yards per game for each season. I’m sure it would overwhelmingly favor Mullen’s offense. We currently have no threat to score outside of the red zone. We have to inch our way there. Mullen’s offense at least had guys who would break off long TD runs. Even against the weakest opponents, we are chugging along 1-15 yards at a time. Very boring. Still undecided on if it’s the system or Rogers, but both fall on Leach.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I wish I had the time to compile the stats from 2009-now on the total number of offensive TDs greater than 20 yards per game for each season. I’m sure it would overwhelmingly favor Mullen’s offense. We currently have no threat to score outside of the red zone. We have to inch our way there. Mullen’s offense at least had guys who would break off long TD runs. Even against the weakest opponents, we are chugging along 1-15 yards at a time. Very boring. Still undecided on if it’s the system or Rogers, but both fall on Leach.
“I don’t have time to compile the stats, but I’m sure they fit my preconceived notion, so I’m going to act like they do.”

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I see a lot of people saying they are out because we don’t have a chance to win it all in todays environment. What extinguished that hope? Was it our last SEC championship in 1941 or was it our overall sub .500 record. I must have missed all of the Sugar Bowls we were playing in the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s. If we average 7-6, we will be above .500 in 16 years, the first time we were above .500 since we were the Maroons.

Reactions: FlotownDawg

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
“I don’t have time to compile the stats, but I’m sure they fit my preconceived notion, so I’m going to act like they do.”

The Problem is Fans that keep saying "3 yards and a cloud of dust" aren't being completely honest. We know why some fans have to immediately attack the past to defend Leach's offense but I digress.....

However The truth is Jackie's offenses were balanced for the most part. 1994 was a very good offensive year. Dans offenses were run heavy some years, 50/50 some and pass heavy a few years. We threw the ball often in 2012, 2014, 2015. That's the truth.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
The Problem is Fans that keep saying "3 yards and a cloud of dust" aren't being completely honest. We know why some fans have to immediately attack the past to defend Leach's offense but I digress.....

However The truth is Jackie's offenses were balanced for the most part. 1994 was a very good offensive year. Dans offenses were run heavy some years, 50/50 some and pass heavy a few years. We threw the ball often in 2012, 2014, 2015. That's the truth.
I know I’m probably in the minority but it has nothing to do with an exciting offense for me. Our offense was pretty bad in ‘99 but gotdam I could watch that defense play every day and twice on Sunday.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

I specifically referenced Maine. i.e. Croom It was tongue in cheek to suggest that that was indicative of our offense forever.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I know I’m probably in the minority but it has nothing to do with an exciting offense for me. Our offense was pretty bad in ‘99 but gotdam I could watch that defense play every day and twice on Sunday.
Yeah. There are many issues that effect current attendance. I'd say leach's offense is way way down the list for most.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I'll help you out with stats from this year. I realize that what I'm posting below is from way back on October 11th and Will didn't help himself at Kentucky or Alabama but still...

Excerpt: Now, as one of the top quarterbacks in the country under Leach and in that Air Raid offense, Rogers leads in multiple downfield passing categories. Those include completion resulting in gains of 20 yards or more (26), touchdowns thrown 20 yards or more down the field (7) and a PFF deep passing grade of 95.4."

Reference: https://www.si.com/college/mississi...each-air-raid-offense-dink-and-dunk-narrative

This is really a case of I never liked the idea of Leach and I still don't like it. I'm fine with that, but your argument does not hold water against reality.

Last edited:

dogmatic001

Sep 30, 2022
A couple of other points. You don't just save money eating what you want at home, you generally can eat like a king and save money. Also, while it's certainly not as exciting as being in the stadium, being with a group of fans and friends to watch the game on TV is still pretty damn fun when everybody is into it.

Watching in the back yard on your own TV with a good group of friends is really hard to beat.
You miss out on the explosive crowd atmosphere, but that's really the only negative in a very long line of positives.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I had time to compile the stats so here you go. With four games remaining this season, we currently have 11 touchdown plays of more than 20 yards. Here are the number of touchdown plays of more than 20 yards in the Dan Mullen era. (Regular season only. I didn’t count bowl games).
2009 - 9
2010 - 12
2011 - 13
2012 - 15
2013 - 16
2014 - 20
2015 - 16
2016 - 17
2017 - 9

So as you can see, we didn’t have a much larger number of long touchdown plays under Mullen than we have this year. The outlier is, of course, 2014 when we had a transcendent talent in Dak. Just another example of facts refuting fallacies about Leach and the offense.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I had time to compile the stats so here you go. With four games remaining this season, we currently have 11 touchdown plays of more than 20 yards. Here are the number of touchdown plays of more than 20 yards in the Dan Mullen era. (Regular season only. I didn’t count bowl games).
2009 - 9
2010 - 12
2011 - 13
2012 - 15
2013 - 16
2014 - 20
2015 - 16
2016 - 17
2017 - 9

So as you can see, we didn’t have a much larger number of long touchdown plays under Mullen than we have this year. The outlier is, of course, 2014 when we had a transcendent talent in Dak. Just another example of facts refuting fallacies about Leach and the offense.
You seriously bringing a cogent argument to SPS?***

Brew_Dawg

Jun 29, 2018
I wonder if they packaged tickets with hotel rooms if there'd be a difference. They could work out a deal so that a local hotel was guaranteed, including shuttles to and from the game. It would definitely add to the price of the tickets, but more might be willing to shell out if they knew for sure they had a ride, a place to stay, and a crappy hot meal for breakfast.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I wonder if they packaged tickets with hotel rooms if there'd be a difference. They could work out a deal so that a local hotel was guaranteed, including shuttles to and from the game. It would definitely add to the price of the tickets, but more might be willing to shell out if they knew for sure they had a ride, a place to stay, and a crappy hot meal for breakfast.

Not a bad idea but personally I don't get Festival Vibes from Mississippi State football.

Dance Dancing GIF by Red Bull

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

??? That's exactly the opposite of what I would expect outside of 2014. I think you remember Mullen's offense feeling explosive because we were coming off the Crooms experiment. Just having a competent offense was great. But I don't remember Mullen's offense just generating a lot of explosive plays, outside of maybe 2014.

Probably also hurts perception of the air raid that offenses in general have exploded. Offense had picked up for Mullen's era, but not quite to the extent they have now.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
In years past the local hotels are full already anyway w/ football fans, what would be the gain?

Jul 10, 2009
My wife and I do shift work, and have two children attending the university. Along with that sacrifice ... Living on the Coast, coming to the games is anything, but convenient. We attend 2-3 games a year, whatever our schedule allows.

Even with all of the inconveniences, costs, and sacrifices, there is no substitute for being there. I guess we are just so thankful to be able to make it there, we aren't as jaded from the relative nightmares many full-season attendees are bothered by. We have gotten good at planning, to avoid most of those obstacles (much in the way you have to obsessively plan a Disney vacation, to keep it from being completely miserable.)

The casual fan isn't going to put up with all of that, at any stadium, where the home team doesn't win 10 games every year. State's best hope, is to strive to improve the experience, for those who are willing to make it to the games. And to stimulate the desire to return again, and again.

As well, ensure the product translates well to TV (not necessarily wins/losses, but entertainment value of play.) Those eyeballs are the only ones you are going to potentially draw to the stadium. Not to mention, ensure your viability to the power brokers which decide the future of athletic departments all over the country, with constant pressure to reconfigure into super-leagues.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
On #2, I speaking more towards the special ticket rate for those in state. That 40% discount. This model is used with massive success
Used where? For MSU, all I think it would do is piss off the MANY fans coming from Memphis, Mobile, LA, etc, who would then just get someone from MS to buy their tickets and pay them back. Pissed off fans and reduced revenue would be the only result.

Reactions: FQDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login