Solid work by Afroman

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Until I clicked on the link, I was assuming this was Adams Co., Mississippi. What's Afroman doing up in Ohio?
I was so disappointed when I clicked the article and saw Ohio and not Adams county Mississippi. I was about to forward it to all my friends back in Natchez.

Reactions: 3407Dewey

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
I get that the "narcotics" section of the warrant allows the searches, but surely they cannot keep the money they found with no other evidence.

How the 17 does anything in that warrant allow them to disable a private camera system? That is the dumbest thing I saw in that video. How the 17 can you as a LEO support dashboard and body cameras as evidence but unplug cameras in a private residence you're raiding? Dumb dumb dumb.
The money was returned but it was $400 short. The Sheriff's Dept claims it was a "mistake" in the counting when it was entered into evidence.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
They go full tilt with guns blazing and knocking down his door but yet freaking Hunter Biden has a video of himself weighing cocaine on a scale but gets away with it!
Perhaps Adams County OH law enforcement needs to step in and handle it. They did so well on this raid.***

Whatabout whatabout whatabout.
Just laugh at the funny songs and videos and relax.

Reactions: Dawgg and dgsmith15

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
I get that the "narcotics" section of the warrant allows the searches, but surely they cannot keep the money they found with no other evidence.

How the 17 does anything in that warrant allow them to disable a private camera system? That is the dumbest thing I saw in that video. How the 17 can you as a LEO support dashboard and body cameras as evidence but unplug cameras in a private residence you're raiding? Dumb dumb dumb.
I see it's time for someone to learn the blessings of Civit Asset Forfeiture and Qualified Immunity.

Also police unions are some of the biggest opponents of body cams

Last edited:

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
yet freaking Hunter Biden has a video of himself weighing cocaine on a scale but gets away with it!
That or they get bankrolled by some wealthy globalists, decide (or maybe told) not to like you, and spend years burning up millions of dollars chasing frivolous garbage desperately trying to ruin you....simply because you are a threat to their agenda.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login