Some of you Leach-haters are idiots

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
Not because Leach is a sure-fire great coach for us. He may yet be, or possibly never be. But because some of you go completely off the rails at any negative result, regardless of context.

We have lost 4 games in which 3 of those 4 are among the 8 best teams in the country, 2 of those on the road. 2 of them are SEC Division champs. Like losses at LSU & UK, yesterday we had WR's kill us with drops of routine passes. On top of that, the officials were atrocious, as usual. Do any of you actually deny they were responsible for at least 10 UGA points, not to mention the possible point-earning opportunities we lost when those UGA drives were allowed to continue?

Have you lost sight of the fact that the dropped pass in the end zone would have brought us to 38-26 (or 38-28 had we gone for 2 and made it)? Have you forgotten it really should have been more like 28-26 with 10 minutes left in the game? How about that we stuffed UGA on their next drive, got the ball back, were driving, but had yet another dropped pass to an open WR on the 4th down, giving UGA a super short field to help them get their last TD? How about if the refs hadn't spotted UGA at least 10 points we probably punt, down just 2 with 5:17 left?

I am so sick of some of you wanting to blame Leach every time our WR's fail to catch a ball a HS kid would catch, or a D1 kicker can't make a chip-shot FG or a D1 punter suddenly can't punt any better than my 61-yr old, non-kicking ***.

We outplayed the hell out of LSU until we got too cocky and stopped executing in the 4th Q. Granted, @ UK was ugly for our offense, but that was one friggin' game! Ask LSU & OM if they played like garbage in at least 1 game this year. Yeah, we scored just 6 points vs a Bama team coming off a loss to LSU, but Leach also had us in scoring position 3 times where we came away with nothing. Even if we had got just 10 points out of that, the loss to Bama would not have looked nearly so bad.

I'm not suggesting you are wrong or right about Leach's system ultimately not working out here, but dammit, do we all have to be subjected to your constant knee-jerk, no-context, endless bitching every time we don't win?? If it makes you that miserable, why don't you just stop watching the damn games? Everybody knows your position on CML. Do we have to see you posting about it over and over and over?

Last edited:

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
Not because Leach is a sure-fire great coach for us. He may yet be, or possibly never be. But because some of you go completely off the rails at any negative result, regardless of context.

We have lost 4 games in which 3 of those 4 are among the 8 best teams in the country, 2 of those on the road. 2 of them are SEC Division champs. Like losses at LSU & UK, yesterday we had WR's kill us with drops of routine passes. On top of that, the officials were atrocious, as usual. Do any of you actually deny they were responsible for at least 10 UGA points, not to mention the possible point-earning opportunities we lost when those UGA drives were allowed to continue?

Have you lost sight of the fact that the dropped pass in the end zone would have brought us to 38-26 (or 38-28 had we gone for 2 and made it)? Have you forgotten it really should have been more like 28-26 with 10 minutes left in the game? How about that we stuffed UGA on their next drive, got the ball back, were driving, but had yet another dropped pass to an open WR on the 4th down, giving UGA a super short field to help them get their last TD? How about if the refs hadn't spotted UGA at least 10 points we probably punt, down just 2 with 5:17 left?

I am so sick of some of you wanting to blame Leach every time our WR's fail to catch a ball a HS kid would catch, or a D1 kicker can't make a chip-shot FG or a D1 punter suddenly can't punt any better than my 61-yr old, non-kicking ***.

We outplayed the hell out of LSU until we got too cocky and stopped executing in the 4th Q. Granted, @ UK was ugly for our offense, but that was one friggin' game! Ask LSU & OM if they played like garbage in at least 1 game this year. Yeah, we scored just 6 points vs a Bama team coming off a loss to LSU, but Leach also had us in scoring position 3 times where we came away with nothing. Even if we had got just 10 points out of that, the loss to Bama would not have looked nearly so bad.

I'm not suggesting you are wrong or right about Leach's system ultimately not working out here, but dammit, do we all have to be subjected to your constant knee-jerk, no-context, endless bitching every time we don't win?? If it makes you that miserable, why don't you just stop watching the damn games? Everybody knows your position on CML. Do we have to see you posting about it over and over and over?
It's not constant "knee-jerk" if it's consecutive weeks in-a-row of offensive sucktitude, dude. You're moral-victory essay is under further review.

Reactions: eckie1

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
First sentence of 2nd paragraph is a good point. The rest is just excuse making.

My biggest take away from last night is how obvious it is that we are way below the top of the sec in size and speed. UGA was much bigger than us along the lines and much faster at the skill positions.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I'm not concerned with the game last night. The offense is putting up fewer points in SEC games than Moorhead's guys put up. I'm holding out hope we can win the Egg Bowl. Not likely, but maybe since it's a weird game.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
First sentence of 2nd paragraph is a good point. The rest is just excuse making.

My biggest take away from last night is how obvious it is that we are way below the top of the sec in size and speed. UGA was much bigger than us along the lines and much faster at the skill positions.
UGA is bigger and faster than every team in the country. I will be shocked if they don’t win it all. If Rara doesn’t drop the easy TD pass, we would’ve scored the most points on them of any team they have played this season.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I'm not concerned with the game last night. The offense is putting up fewer points in SEC games than Moorhead's guys put up. I'm holding out hope we can win the Egg Bowl. Not likely, but maybe since it's a weird game.
Is that true about Joe’s offense scoring more against SEC than Leach?

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I am willing to give it a little more time (not like i have a choice)
I am on record for Not liking this style of Offense. That won't change.

The 6 wins we have, are against teams with combined records of 26-34., so far.

Go Dogs.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008

if my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Moorhead in 19 was just over 21 per game. Leach this year is just over 20. Not huge, but telling considering we brought in Leach for offense and 3 years later here we are.

2019 sec games we averaged 23.25 ppg.
This year we are averaging 25.57 through the 7 Sec games we’ve played

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
2019 sec games we averaged 23.25 ppg.
This year we are averaging 25.57 through the 7 Sec games we’ve played
You're counting defense and special teams. I'm talking offense. And the kicker is that 19 schedule was a beast!

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
You're counting defense and special teams. I'm talking offense. And the kicker is that 19 schedule was a beast!
Oh my bad. Yeah that is disturbing then

I also just did a quick check and in ALL games we averaged 400.2 ypg in 2019 on offense. This year we are currently averaging 396.4 ypg…..

In sec games, we averaged 377.9 ypg in 2019. This year, through 7 sec games, we are averaging 360.9 ypg

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I’m not saying <what I’m about to say>, I’m just saying <what I’m about to say>. Negates every damn thing the OP said. It makes total sense that you’d be on board.
Im on board that people on here find the most random things to get in fits of rage about.

I hope that Leach just decides to hang it up and retires (which there’s been some rumblings of that) otherwise he’s here again next year with the same exact offense with Will Rogers at QB.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Im on board that people on here find the most random things to get in fits of rage about.

I hope that Leach just decides to hang it up and retires (which there’s been some rumblings of that) otherwise he’s here again next year with the same exact offense with Will Rogers at QB.
Yeah, I really went overboard with my rage. Apologies.****

Bless it.

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010

Nothing is "excuse making". Excuse making might apply if I was trying to claim moral victories, but I wasn't. Everything else I posted relates directly to how Leach should be judged going forward. The "excuses" as you call them are simply relevant facts to support the obvious point I was making,

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
I hope Georgia is bigger and faster than us

lol

they are loaded with the nfl players and have the most talented roster in the country

they are bigger and faster than every team in the country , maybe, maybe Ohio state comes close

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Yeah, I really went overboard with my rage. Apologies.****

Bless it.
Well I mean you were threatening people on here last night so you’ve been blessed.

And if you go back and read what I said (which apparently you didn’t) I never said anything about you until now.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Nothing is "excuse making". Excuse making might apply if I was trying to claim moral victories, but I wasn't. Everything else I posted relates directly to how Leach should be judged going forward. The "excuses" as you call them are simply relevant facts to support the obvious point I was making,
Yes, excuses excuses. We don't make the plays. Period.

Leach gets on radio or media throwing players under the bus every damn week. He is responsible for putting the players on the field. calling plays. Recruiting. On and on. If someone has dinosaur arms or more interested in other things on the sideline or whatever he said this week.... something about being to nice. Fix it, Coach!

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Well I mean you were threatening people on here last night so you’ve been blessed.

And if you go back and read what I said (which apparently you didn’t) I never said anything about you until now.
You’ve lost it…. I threatened people?

I get that you’re a precious snowflake, but when did I ever threaten anybody? Yea, I told one dude to shut his 17’ing face because he didn’t even read my post…. But did I invite him to a Sonic to fight? There’s a difference between speaking your mind and actually threatening somebody.

For future reference, go ahead and please state your pronouns. It would truly help.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
I’m blessed to be allowed to have keyboard conversations with so many experts and important people where every opinion matters.
we Have some real experts on here, some rarely sober. I’d say the people I know who attend games don’t share the negative opinions I see on here. In fact I don’t know any like that. Most people are happy with the direction the program is going and the job Leach is doing.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

If leach is going to stick with rogers next year then I’d prefer him retire. Nothing against rogers but we are seeing his ceiling and it’s not terrible but it’s not good enough.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
things I want to ask you. We are in year 3. Are we better than we were in year 2 or do you feel like we are progressing as this season has gone on?
How many guys has leach recruited that will be in the nfl? How many nfl caliber guys are we recruiting snd putting on the field offensively snd defense. Cross doesn't count. That's where the difference will be made. If we aren't recruiting nfl guys and/or developing nfl guys we won't get any better than 7-5. If we dont recruit higher or find diamonds in the rough and develop better we aren't going to get much better then we are this year.

We have had enough reps by now this offense should be humming with veteran players but we haven't recruited well enough nor developed well enough to get there.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login