SPD pulling over people on S Montgomery

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
Because they aren't needed? We don't need expensive, additional rules for the exception to the rule.

Do you understand how nonsensical your point is? Why reform for anything that is extremely rare, and nearly nonexistent? It's ridiculous.
so you assert there are "NO issues with the us justice system or policing in the united states" at all. period. it's perfect and has no need of reform, or audit. no embezzlement, no abuse of power, no domestic terrorists....

Reactions: FQDawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
So, the answer is no. You have no proof of anything, then. You're an unserious person who is just running off at the mouth because that is easier for you than dealing in actual fact and supporting evidence. That's not terribly surprising. And, as usual, when you can't make a coherent argument, you just resort to exceptionally lazy ad hominem retorts.
No, it's not. There's plenty of proof. It's a waste of my time to link anything here, you've seen the videos of the high profile cases. You just do not agree with my point so you are asking me to give you something that's readily available. It's so available that it's just an insult to actually have to ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login