State won and is undefeated

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
It’s bizarro Moorhead he trie to pass too much with a running team and great running QB

Barbay trying to run too much with an accurate passer and tons of slot wrs who can get open and make plays happen

tulu willed those touchdowns
Pittman as well
Pittman did not will that touchdown. It was a good play call and well executed.

Reactions: FlotownDawg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
That was 3 games where we fell asleep in Mullen's 9 year tenure. This was Arnett's second freaking game, and we didn't just fall asleep, they were a lot better than us. That's the difference.
If they were a lot better than us, they would have won the game. But please, continue to believe the sky is falling.

Aug 22, 2012
If they were a lot better than us, they would have won the game. But please, continue to believe the sky is falling.
We weren't a lot better than South Alabama in 16?

So you are fine with how the 2018 season ended up. We just lost to a bunch of teams that were better than us. Got it.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
It's a measure of perceived coaching competence. Arnett is looking more like Croom and Moorhead, than Sherrill, Mullen and Leach. And the track record of Croom and Moorhead changing or improving is not a good one.
Croom would have lost that game.
Moorhead probably too without a number 1 defense

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
It's a measure of perceived coaching competence. Arnett is looking more like Croom and Moorhead, than Sherrill, Mullen and Leach. And the track record of Croom and Moorhead changing or improving is not a good one.
Too early to say something like that.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
We did and I credit them for that. However, you can't rely on them and they won't happen every game. Arizona was flat out better than us. Too many excuses are getting made.
I hear you and agree with a lot of the viewpoint, but their qb’s recklessness created some yards for them. It also contributed to our defense creating turnovers. I’m also concerned about the defense.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login