STS Miss American Edition

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
I mean you are the one saying 6mo old are in spank banks. What does that say about your moral compass?
stripes lighten GIF

Reactions: Darryl Steight

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
The thread was about grown ups until you interjected bringing a child into it, DA.
What did I do

dude said my daughter was in spank banks. My daughter is 6mos old. Both those are facts.

is half this board visiting Epstein island with their glorious leader trump?

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
What did I do

dude said my daughter was in spank banks. My daughter is 6mos old. Both those are facts.

DA
The thread started with adults in a pageant.
An adult joke was made about some of said girls.
You said something about being a girl dad.
He made a joke about the daughter, THEN you said she was 6 months old and won't let it go. No one knew she was 6 months until well after you filpped out.

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
DA
He made a joke about the daughter, THEN you said she was 6 months old and won't let it go. No one knew she was 6 months until well after you filpped out.
And he doubled down and made is comment again. I’m going to call him out on that and I’m going to call anybody else who defends that out

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I mean you are the one saying 6mo old are in spank banks. What does that say about your moral compass?
No where before I said spank bank 6mo was posted. You should have said I have a 6mo old daughter but no you left us assuming you had a daughter that age. Lighten up it's a message board. If I knew I would not have said what I said. I apologize for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darryl Steight

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The thread was about grown ups until you interjected bringing a child into it, DA.

DA

Just let him go. This is the age of "You are specifically referring to me and my situation, and I am looking for any opportunity to get offended."

I don't care what you talk about somebody's going to get pissed off because they think they're being disparaged.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
And he doubled down and made is comment again. I’m going to call him out on that and I’m going to call anybody else who defends that out
Don’t click on the thread to tell us you have little man syndrome. Start your own thread.

Now back to the selection show.
I’ve got chips all over the board, looks like roulette. 10$ chip on 69

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Im not the one telling a guy his 6mo daughter is in somebodies spank bank wtf is wrong with you dude. Stop.
The reason he assumed your daughter was already in someone’s spank bank is because you’re on a 17in sports message board full of backed-up married men, you start clutching pearls over objectifying women, and have to mention you have a daughter, who I also assumed was old enough to be bankable since you came here, TO THIS THREAD, and brought her up.
GTFOH.

Reactions: maroonmadman

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
I’ll defend children against sexual jokes. No. Absolutely no lightening up about that.
You might be the dumbest mother 17er on this board. Nobody made a sexual comment about your 6 month old. A joke was made about an ambiguous daughter that you may or may not have. YOU made it about your 6 month old and now you are too 17ing stupid to let it the 17 go. Just shut the 17 up about it already.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
#7, #12, #14, #21, #22, #31, #33, #44, #46 and #50 make the Top Ten.

#22 is the winner (obviously).

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
The reason he assumed your daughter was already in someone’s spank bank is because you’re on a 17in sports message board full of backed-up married men, you start clutching pearls over objectifying women, and have to mention you have a daughter, who I also assumed was old enough to be bankable since you came here, TO THIS THREAD, and brought her up.
GTFOH.
God almighty there are indeed people younger than you on the internet boomer

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I have two daughters and all of you sickos offend me! Seriously, it’s a wonder some of you had children you are so sensitive. Don’t you know women want a man that’s secure with his emotions? They don’t want another woman. Clint Eastwood would have been laughing at you while talking about which slut he would take home after being at the bar. FWIW I thought the talent in the pageant was down this year.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
What did I do

1705008909583.jpeg

Edit: just saw the last line on his quote. CHRIST, this one isn't ours, I take no responsibility.

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
How the actual 17 have your two brain cells not cannibalized each other and killed you yet? Holy 17, you are a stupid son of a *****. I’ve got some kinfolk that are a little slow, but you are a whole *** retard.

This post made me lose one of those two remaining cells just trying to read it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login