STS Miss American Edition

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
I remember my first day on the internet
Is this board just 4chan? A bunch of dudes who have never touched a women? Or just a bunch of guys whose wives are out with their new boyfriends while they sit at home pitifully trying to be offensive on the internet so they don’t think about their own pathetic lives?

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Got em. Haven’t heard that one since 8th grade
Boomer Getting Old GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: dorndawg

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
I'm proud because I was under your mom. She's really upped her reverse cowgirl game.
You guys have anything else besides “your mom” jokes? It’s 2024 nobody gets offended about those or even finds them funny. Be original

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
This post made me lose one of those two remaining cells just trying to read it.
I can see where trying to read a simple post on the internet could induce brain cell cannibalization for a simple minded 17 like you.
Also, tell your mom I’d like a sammich as well. Ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato and light mayo on sourdough. She can finish @jethreauxdawg first though.

Last edited:
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
Is this board just 4chan? A bunch of dudes who have never touched a women? Or just a bunch of guys whose wives are out with their new boyfriends while they sit at home pitifully trying to be offensive on the internet so they don’t think about their own pathetic lives?
Yes. So, will you please go touch your wife, shut the 17 up and leave us to our offensiveness.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Back to the main topic. Quite a bunch of below average looking women in that group. There were only 4 or 5 beautiful ladies.

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
In their defense, they tried daughter jokes and you were a little b!tch about that too…
You the big dawg on the block? The one who barks and barks and can’t bite?

You are pathetic and I actually feel kinda sorry for you. Your standard insult of “hey this guy is an idiot” didn’t work so you stole somebody else’s sandwich joke. Be original

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022

You are pathetic and I actually feel kinda sorry for you. Your standard insult of “hey this guy is an idiot” didn’t work so you stole somebody else’s sandwich joke. Be original
Calling you an idiot is not an insult. It’s just the truth.

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to idiots everywhere. You are 17ing stupid. Stupid beyond help, honestly. Anybody who gets their feelings hurt so easily on a sports message board is way past being an idiot.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login