TEXAS

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Anyone else watch this stuff tonight? Good grief, they make OM look like humble planters clothing and feeding the people and AL just so blessed and fortunate to win a few. Chair of the BOR proves once again you can be successful and rich and still be a cringey DB. Ain't even believing they're actually now in the same conference and we have to put up with yet another arrogant bunch of azzholes . As bad as it was for me watching that shlt tonight, I can't imagine what the A&M folks are thinking.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Until you lived there in Austin, you really have no idea of the pompous entitled eliteness that alumni can have. Wait until you see the private jets flying into away games. You'll get a glimpse.

That being said, SMU laughs when Texas acts like Texas has money...

Jan 4, 2024
Been in DFW 20 yrs now so I'll just hafta hate 'em more. I'm sure some y'all remember that Cotton Bowl getting passed or passing on 20 with hookem horns stretched out their windows. Only good thing that happened that day was standing in line with Justin Leonard and talking with him for a few minutes fresh off his Open Championship.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Until you lived there in Austin, you really have no idea of the pompous entitled eliteness that alumni can have. Wait until you see the private jets flying into away games. You'll get a glimpse.

That being said, SMU laughs when Texas acts like Texas has money...
Praising John Goodman GIF by The Righteous Gemstones