Thanks Cohen u 17 idiot!!

Reunion Dog

Aug 26, 2012
Make sure you take the opportunity to thank our esteemed AD for being the final vote for putting Ole Miss in the tournament instead of Alabama.

Unbelievable…. But true…. Sure his wife told him to do it…

And remember… he put a damn color commentator with a 17 monotone voice in charge of our NIL.

We are so 17’ed.

CharlieWinfield

Feb 15, 2015
And remember… he put a damn color commentator with a 17 monotone voice in charge of our NIL.

We are so 17’ed.

Dang, Craig. I would have expected you to go with “obnoxiously nasal” instead of “17 monotone,” but I will try to work on that one. Hope things are well. I will buy you lunch next time you are in Starkville if you are willing so that I can try to clear up some of the NIL things and how I got involved.

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
Make sure you take the opportunity to thank our esteemed AD for being the final vote for putting Ole Miss in the tournament instead of Alabama.

We are so 17’ed.

Prayers sent

bddawg

Feb 21, 2018

We are so 17’ed.

Obviously, you have no clue that he sits out when any team in our league is being discussed. Your despise for him either won't allow you to speak the truth or you're just blissfully ignorant.

bddawg

Feb 21, 2018

We are so 17’ed.

I touched on part one- part two- since you don't like Charlie, great, what have you done to put a NiL together??? Let me guess, nothing. Your monetary to our nil equals your contribution to this and every other board you post on. Zilch.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

We are so 17’ed.

View attachment 24649

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Wait a minute here... This is all my fault fellas. 2:45am... Reunion.. Pineapple. It's coming back to me... I may have been in the bag and done some late night damage at Reunion Dog's house and when I snuck out, it triggered an outburst.

View attachment 24650

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login