That might conclude the Rara Show

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
i said he’d wash out of Georgia, and turn out about like kylin hill. Kicked off a practice squad if he makes it that far. you said that would be a successful career. that isn’t success, you said it would be.
Oh jeez, this is from that thread a month ago? No surprise, you either didnt understand or you cant remember the discussion and are all bent out of shape over something you misremember.

- You did agree he would end his career at Troy.
- You did not say he would wash out at UGA.
- You did say he is a Kylin Hill.
- You did not say he would be kicked off a practice squad. What you did say he is would maybe make it to the league for a couple years and then be cut for attitude.
- You then didnt post correctly and rambled about some kid from Iowa that lived on your floor and said it was probably me, even though I am not from Iowa.

People transfer even if they dont wash out. Transfers happen for multiple reasons.
Making it to the NFL for a couple seasons is what you said, and you have now changed it to specifically just the practice squad.
But here is the biggest BS you are trying to push- I did not say him being kicked off a practice squad would mean he had a successful career. What I did post was that if someone makes it to the NFL and plays for a couple seasons, thats a pretty damn successful career since the odds of making a team are really small. So making a team and playing for a couple years is elite. This comment is easily defended by looking at actual data. I doubt you would want to do that though.

My comment wasnt controversial- a college player making it to the NFL and playing for 2 years is elite. Thats success. This is especially true for a 3* WR.

Oh, and after all that- I still havent commented on his character, which is the thing you said we are on opposite sides of the spectrum on.

Wow, that thread from a month ago really stuck with you.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I bet you foot wedge the ***** outta your golf ball when no one is watching.
I am super curious what the ***** are for. Everything that I fill in for that edited word is 4 letters, but you have 5. I am stumped and damn curious. Spell it out so I can be at peace and get back to work.

Also, I dont play golf.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Do you remember Chris Beard from Texas? I doubt that Rara with be receiving a February check from the Georgia Initiative. This is the age we live in.

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
Oh jeez, this is from that thread a month ago? No surprise, you either didnt understand or you cant remember the discussion and are all bent out of shape over something you misremember.

- You did not say he would be kicked off a practice squad. What you did say he is would maybe make it to the league for a couple years and then be cut for attitude.
- You then didnt post correctly and rambled about some kid from Iowa that lived on your floor and said it was probably me, even though I am not from Iowa.

People transfer even if they dont wash out. Transfers happen for multiple reasons.
Making it to the NFL for a couple seasons is what you said, and you have now changed it to specifically just the practice squad.
But here is the biggest BS you are trying to push- I did not say him being kicked off a practice squad would mean he had a successful career. What I did post was that if someone makes it to the NFL and plays for a couple seasons, thats a pretty damn successful career since the odds of making a team are really small. So making a team and playing for a couple years is elite. This comment is easily defended by looking at actual data. I doubt you would want to do that though.

My comment wasnt controversial- a college player making it to the NFL and playing for 2 years is elite. Thats success. This is especially true for a 3* WR.

Oh, and after all that- I still havent commented on his character, which is the thing you said we are on opposite sides of the spectrum on.

Wow, that thread from a month ago really stuck with you
Either way your 17ing takes are stupid. and you dance around no matter what you did say.

Again I say……He won’t make it at Georgia, he’ll go to a Troy like school wherever that is. maybe make it to the nfl and get kicked out because of attitude just like kylin hill. Same attitude different jersey. That is not success.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Either way your 17ing takes are stupid. and you dance around no matter what you did say.

Again I say……He won’t make it at Georgia, he’ll go to a Troy like school wherever that is. maybe make it to the nfl and get kicked out because of attitude just like kylin hill. Same attitude different jersey. That is not success.
The newest version of your prediction has been noted.
Thank you for the update.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Why do you support a woman beater?

I hope your owner puts down his new hickory stick and stops lacing into you because his ex-wife is 17ing his brother.
Maybe instead you can fight him 17ing 30s style and put your dukes up. Oh no, you got 17ing no dukes. Sorry to hear.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008

Wow, that thread from a month ago really stuck with you.
Tldr

• Haha
Reactions: OG Goat Holder
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login