That might conclude the Rara Show

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Sounds like he and his girlfriend got in a fight, and he wouldn't let her leave. Could be not much to it or could be very serious.
Guessing baby mama drove all the way to Athens to collect on some new found NIL coins only to find rara balling. She goes a little bat ****, rara lays hands, and she picks up a few temporary tats. She tries to leave and he won’t let that ***** go anywhere till she gets her head screwed on straight

Last edited:

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Hahahahahaha what a simp.

I'll go ahead and give out a loud 111111111111111111177777777777777777777 YOU to that guy.

Again, in case I wasn't clear. 17 RARA. He earned everything he gets.

Police were probably too rough on him, eh @horshack.sixpack ?
You really just called someone a 'simp' because they said they hope someone hasnt thrown away their talent at their young age?
Talk about hot takes.

You need a 20 minute delay between when you want to post something and actually gaining access to post it.

Reactions: dgsmith15

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You really just called someone a 'simp' because they said they hope someone hasnt thrown away their talent at their young age?
Talk about hot takes.

You need a 20 minute delay between when you want to post something and actually gaining access to post it.
Go tweet your support for poor RaRa.

I don't think you quite understand that you're supporting someone who literally KIDNAPPED someone. I guess that sort of thing is your bag.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Makes sense. You literally have no idea why someone may think RaRa is an arsehole, do you?
You all bipolar between royalty and nether regions, so no, it makes no sense to me at all. Nor does celebrating anyone's demise, particularly a young man who has/had potential to do well.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

I don't think you quite understand that you're supporting someone who literally KIDNAPPED someone. I guess that sort of thing is your bag.
if you think that "supporting" = "not celebratory when I see young people make bad choices that impact their life", then you perhaps need a dictionary, or just morning meds

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Come again? Who am I supporting that kidnapped someone? I certainly am not supporing Rara since I have never said or even hinted at supporting Rara's accused actions, so that cant be who you mean. Lemme know which kidnapper I support.

If you equate me posting a hot takes meme with me supporting Rara's accused actions, you really lack any critical thinking skills. Like you would have none.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Hate to see this but glad he's their problem and not ours. Hopefully he can get it together and be productive somewhere(on & off the field)
He won't be on team for long. Kirby will cut his arse and just get another transfer, better hold tight to our new transfer.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Come again? Who am I supporting that kidnapped someone? I certainly am not supporing Rara since I have never said or even hinted at supporting Rara's accused actions, so that cant be who you mean. Lemme know which kidnapper I support.

If you equate me posting a hot takes meme with me supporting Rara's accused actions, you really lack any critical thinking skills. Like you would have none.
1674492575148.png

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
It's probably best not to G(L)OAT when somebody, who we might perceived as having done us wrong, runs afoul of the law and makes a mess of their life.
Hopefully, we've already moved on from RaRa.
It doesn't look good and hopefully the 'real' victim is going to be okay.
But it is a also a real shame to see anyone, particularly a young person, make a bad/poor decision(s) they'll likely never recover from.
And, yes, it is possible it could have been a set up. Hope justice gets done.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
My 7th grade english teacher was never my favorite, but she had a way of hitting you with some life lessons that I still remember well to this day.

One of which was that everyone in our life has a purpose. Some teach us by exemplifying greatness, and some teach us my serving as excellent bad examples. RaRa has squarely landed himself on the latter list

"she had a way of hitting you with some life lessons"

It's called Karma and she's a mean be-otch

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Reactions: BoDawg.sixpack

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Was really looking forward to your view on this topic**
we were on opposite ends of the spectrum relating to the character of young rara.
It's a message board- people discuss stuff.
Couldn't care less that you aren't interested in my view.

As for Rara's character, how are we on opposite ends of the spectrum when I havent expressed my view on his character?

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
It's a message board- people discuss stuff.
Couldn't care less that you aren't interested in my view.

As for Rara's character, how are we on opposite ends of the spectrum when I havent expressed my view on his character
I bet you foot wedge the ***** outta your golf ball when no one is watching.

i said he’d wash out of Georgia, and turn out about like kylin hill. Kicked off a practice squad if he makes it that far. you said that would be a successful career. that isn’t success to me, not honoring commitments, the whole georgia throne thing…..you said it would be.

Last edited:

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Update: Rodarius stands accused of "causing physical harm to a female" in addition to the false imprisonment count. Allegedly, the victim was bruised and battered according to responding law enforcement.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Update: Rodarius stands accused of "causing physical harm to a female" in addition to the false imprisonment count. Allegedly, the victim was bruised and battered according to responding law enforcement.
Ouch. If true, he’s got a lot more to worry about than suiting up for Georgia next Fall

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
If true, that's probably the end for him and was the evidence needed to arrest. There's zero tolerance one strike you're out for that stuff today

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login