That sucks for Will Rogers if true...

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Will Rogers looks to turn adversity into happy ending at Washington - Mississippi Today

“(Arnett) flat-out lied to us, sitting in our den,” Wyatt Rogers said. “He said they would be crazy to change offenses after all the success we had had…”
This is what has been rumored for a long time. But I wonder if he lied or was stating what he thought at the time. Perhaps he was told by the good old boys that it was time to move in another direction. Many never liked the AR.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
"seek this weird attention"? What does that even mean? Rick Cleveland wrote an article about someone from MS who is prominent in CFB. He interviewed people close to that person, you know like a normal reporter might do...
He's prominent in CFB? LOL. He's just a transfer scared to compete. State hired an offensive guy and Will takes off because he got his feeling hurt by an interim HC? LOL

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
Will Rogers looks to turn adversity into happy ending at Washington - Mississippi Today

“(Arnett) flat-out lied to us, sitting in our den,” Wyatt Rogers said. “He said they would be crazy to change offenses after all the success we had had…”
Wasnt there a long glowing story back in the spring how Rogers dad picked Barbay up at the airport and they drove up to the Delta to meet Will at Duck Camp? And everything was great?

I think the truth is in the middle here.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
He's prominent in CFB? LOL. He's just a transfer scared to compete. State hired an offensive guy and Will takes off because he got his feeling hurt by an interim HC? LOL
He started for an SEC school and set records. He will be playing at a Big Ten school this season. Perhaps your football prowess has carried you way further than that. Mine has not, so I consider that prominent.

ETA: since I'm always open to being wrong, I searched Google News for articles related to Will. There were only about 7,230 results, so perhaps we need an SPS Wiki that defines terms like "prominent".***

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
His transfer was front page news on my ESPN app three different times. And not the Mississippi State news section. The section with the national stories. So yeah, he is prominent in CFB. He is in the top 10 in passing yards all time. While some of our fans are too stupid to realize that makes him prominent, college football media seems to think he is.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
He started for an SEC school and set records. He will be playing at a Big Ten school this season. Perhaps your football prowess has carried you way further than that. Mine has not, so I consider that prominent.

ETA: since I'm always open to being wrong, I searched Google News for articles related to Will. There were only about 7,230 results, so perhaps we need an SPS Wiki that defines terms like "prominent".***
That makes him relevant next season? If Washington pulled a QB like the AZ kid, he'd be in the portal after Spring. Again, this fascination with guys that take off and throw **** at State is crazy. Only this fan base eats it up. I'll leave you guys to pull on it while thinking he's some special player.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Sucks? For Rodgers?? 17 that. He landed well on his feet with a big NIL deal at a NC contending school and was able to at least shop around to the likes of Alabama.

DS, it sucks for the University and those loyal to the maroon and white for enduring a horrific season watching the fallout between these 2 asshats, and the icing on the cake is BOTH of the MFs are no longer here to help sweep up the pieces and rebuild something. 17 em both, but 17 Arnett more. GotDamn arsonist. It’s obvious he wrecked an at least competent offense and lost the team.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
We are going to write you down in the not a fan of Will Rogers column. Certified.
I had little problem with Will when he was here. He was nothing special but not terrible like some say. I support my school, not these guys that haul *** and especially not one with an OM family that's continually stirring this stuff.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
“The worst thing that happens to you might be the best thing for you if you don’t let it get the best of you.”

Will Rogers, the famous American writer and humorist, wrote those words of wisdom back in the early 20th century. Will Rogers, the record-setting college football quarterback and Brandon native, would do well to take the message to heart a century or so later.

You just know ol' Rick has had that one in his pocket for the past couple of years waiting to use it.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
That makes him relevant next season? If Washington pulled a QB like the AZ kid, he'd be in the portal after Spring. Again, this fascination with guys that take off and throw **** at State is crazy. Only this fan base eats it up. I'll leave you guys to pull on it while thinking he's some special player.
He is relevant. Let's start a different argument. I submit that it is currently daytime in the central time zone. Whatchagot?

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Dear Wyatt
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
“The worst thing that happens to you might be the best thing for you if you don’t let it get the best of you.”

Will Rogers, the famous American writer and humorist, wrote those words of wisdom back in the early 20th century. Will Rogers, the record-setting college football quarterback and Brandon native, would do well to take the message to heart a century or so later.

You just know ol' Rick has had that one in his pocket for the past couple of years waiting to use it.
That was my first thought when I read it. Rick's been saving that one since Will was making noise in high school.

Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login