That was last 17'n week...

UncleChuck

Aug 6, 2021
This video will never get old and I won't apologize for it being posted again. Hope this is the mindset we take on the rest of the year.

17 you. And 17 me. And 17 everybody.

Enjoy rewatching instead of grabbing that second cup of coffee this morning... These midweeks are getting tougher and tougher to get through. Ready for Saturday.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
This video will never get old and I won't apologize for it being posted again. Hope this is the mindset we take on the rest of the year.

17 you. And 17 me. And 17 everybody.

Enjoy rewatching instead of grabbing that second cup of coffee this morning... These midweeks are getting tougher and tougher to get through. Ready for Saturday.

I've lost count of how many times I've watched that video. I've never been more intrigued by a coach that wasn't at STATE than I was with Leach. Been watching his stuff for a long time.

Jul 26, 2021
I watch it at least once a month. It makes me lol and fires me up at the same time. I wish we had one similar during his purge here.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Yep, it's laughable to hear people say he doesn't care and is not emotional. Best thing about that video is that's after a win!

I bet those who chose to leave early on got a good dose of it.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Even more interesting is that was Leach’s final postgame locker room speech at Texas Tech. Baylor was their final regular season game and all the Adam James stuff happened right after that and Leach was fired before the bowl game.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
There were some fat little girlfriends who were upset after that speech.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login