The Chiefs are now America’s team…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Good Lord, chill, it was a halfway satirical post. You take this too seriously.

But since you're so serious......then seriously, the Cowboys will die with the baby boomers. Chiefs are America's team.
Season 19 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Kelce has turned into one of the biggest d I c k heads in the NFL. I hope Slay brings him back among us mere mortals.

No matter who said before the game what players used to win with grace and say things with more grace to make the other guy an *******.

How many times has the NFL humbled the bulletproof trophy holders.

This is the age of Trump. Win with grace??? Really? Grace and MAGA don't go together. Our culture has changed and Kelce is just acting out like a pro-wrestler type of bro.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I didn’t start hating the Chiefs until they started the Kelce-Taylor Swift WWE cringe side story.

Could you see this stuff happening in 85 with the bears or 86 with Parcells ?
Just a few years ago, Kelce and Swift, two young, healthy, attractive, rich and physically fit white people would be natural Republicans. Now they're disliked primarily by white, MAGA Republicans because the MAGA movement has a lot of downwardly mobile white people, cult of personality weirdos and conspiracy theorists, anti-vaxxers and dumb, reflexively anti-woke people (wokeness is pretty dumb, btw, but be smart about opposing it) who likely can't even define what woke is in an intelligent manner. I honestly don't get why people hate on those two as opposed to just enjoying or ignoring them. And Mahomes is one of the best QB's to play the game and he's got more than a few years left if he stays healthy. I can't think of any important reason to dislike they guy. He seems like a good law-abiding citizen and dad but I don't know much about him. He's got good football genes and I'm guessing his kids will to.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Just a few years ago, Kelce and Swift, two young, healthy, attractive, rich and physically fit white people would be natural Republicans. Now they're disliked primarily by white, MAGA Republicans because the MAGA movement has a lot of downwardly mobile white people, cult of personality weirdos and conspiracy theorists, anti-vaxxers and dumb, reflexively anti-woke people (wokeness is pretty dumb, btw, but be smart about opposing it) who likely can't even define what woke is in an intelligent manner. I honestly don't get why people hate on those two as opposed to just enjoying or ignoring them. And Mahomes is one of the best QB's to play the game and he's got more than a few years left if he stays healthy. I can't think of any important reason to dislike they guy. He seems like a good law-abiding citizen and dad but I don't know much about him. He's got good football genes and I'm guessing his kids will to.
So people who are sick of seeing that cheesey Vapid BS while they are trying to watch a football game are dumb, anti woke, anti Vaxers, weirdo white people ?

You sound like a product of our failed school system.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
So people who are sick of seeing that cheesey Vapid BS while they are trying to watch a football game are dumb, anti woke, anti Vaxers, weirdo white people ?

You sound like a product of our failed school system.
There's a segment of the MAGA movement that has dumb, anti-vaxxers, weirdos talking about a civil war, those who view Trump as the Messiah... those are big turnoffs for educated people. So you're telling me such types are really in the Dem party? That's what I mean that two people likely to be Republicans not so long ago don't want to associate with the MAGA stereotypes. Kid Rock shooting Bud Light cans is about as appealing as 30 minutes of fart jokes. There's a smart way to be against woke stuff and that's not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login