The professionalism on Barstool pre-game is amazing

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I do like having a homer there, but neither of those two dudes did all that much homework to prepare. Yet I still like it. And they're showing others that if you find your niche, you just need to be good enough to earn a living.
Just shut it off. Painful game to watch.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
These barstool guys are the most unprofessional I’ve ever seen and are unapologetically biased toward AZ State. Also used F word.

Reactions: MSU67

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
I’m about to. It was ok last year but this is unbearable

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Don't care to watch a game not professionally called. Barstool should stick to the podcasts and gambling and internet talk shows. Leave the broadcasts to the big boys. Sponsor if they want but they will never compete with espn or fox

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
Jan’s Dee-fense may pull us thrPugh.

I hope I never have to watch a game on Barstool again. Worse broadcast I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: MSU67

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Wife is watching TV and I'm watching on the laptop with the volume really low. Not bad that way.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
And right up there with the dipshitery from the announcers is having way too many slow-motion shots of that rat-looking aging Jersey turd from Duke that haunted my early college years basketball watching.

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Wow. Our point total at halftime is closer to 40 than it is to 20 as happened to often last year. Improvement. Get Tolu healthy

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
Yeah it’s clearly just them joking around. They hype us up when we went on a run in the first half! We own the barstool invitational!

Reactions: Motodawg

Lowdog

Jan 1, 2019
I’m growing tired of playing these tournaments that are not broadcast on ESPN or SEC network. This is not the first time I was required to download some crappy app to watch our teams play and or pay some extra fee to watch. Selmon/coaches need to make this a priority that any time we play away games that the games are broadcast on MAJOR networks. We the fans deserve it. This is for baseball also.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
I’m growing tired of playing these tournaments that are not broadcast on ESPN or SEC network. This is not the first time I was required to download some crappy app to watch our teams play and or pay some extra fee to watch. Selmon/coaches need to make this a priority that any time we play away games that the games are broadcast on MAJOR networks. We the fans deserve it. This is for baseball also.
It was literally free on YouTube. And playing in this was a really good thing for State.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I swear we have the dumbest fanbase in the country

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
I swear we have the dumbest fanbase in the country
I knew that the Boomers would hate this broadcast. “They aren’t professional” Yeah, that’s the point. To make it more fun and emphasize in game gambling.
Y’all can listen to Beth Mowens bore you to death for the other 40 games this year. It’s okay to be different and have a little fun one game out of the year.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Another knock against Selmon I guess.**

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I hope we play in the Barstool Classic every year. They cut us a nice check that goes straight to our NIL fund. Also, it is a great recruiting opportunity. Barstool is bigger than ESPN for anyone 25 and younger.
Is it a great recruiting opportunity? If so, how?
I don't see why this is any better than playing ASU on a neutral court for an espn game. Or on a team's court, for that matter.

Why was last night a great recruiting opportunity?

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
You could watch it on their website without downloading any app

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login