The state of Mississippi is having a great football season

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
State is 5-1 and is scoring 40+ a game. The defense is salty and we will beat down our third straight ranked opponent next weekend. Find a way to beat Alabama or Georgia and we find ourselves in a New Years 6 game. Might not have to do that.

Ole Miss is 6-0. They have benefitted from their schedule, but 6-0 is 6-0.

Jackson State is 5-0 and is looking at an undefeated season. I hope Deion chooses to go to the FCS playoffs this year instead of the Celebration Bowl. Tigers are ranked #8 in all of FCS and #1 in HBCUs.

Delta State is 6-0 with an FCS win and dropped 70 on a top 15 team in Division II.

Belhaven is 4-1 and has already played the three toughest teams on their schedule. Their next three opponents are a combined 2-14 on the season. Blazers have a great shot at a D3 playoff bid.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Let's not forget two recent national titles in baseball. It feels like the state of MS is undergoing a renaissance of sorts. Kudos to Leach, Kiffin and Coach Prime for making a commitment to our state despite our obvious challenges. I think the next thing that needs to happen is for a population boom to take place. In the last few years we've stagnated.

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
State is 5-1 and is scoring 40+ a game. The defense is salty and we will beat down our third straight ranked opponent next weekend. Find a way to beat Alabama or Georgia and we find ourselves in a New Years 6 game. Might not have to do that.

Jackson State is 5-0 and is looking at an undefeated season. I hope Deion chooses to go to the FCS playoffs this year instead of the Celebration Bowl. Tigers are ranked #8 in all of FCS and #1 in HBCUs.

Delta State is 6-0 with an FCS win and dropped 70 on a top 15 team in Division II.

Belhaven is 4-1 and has already played the three toughest teams on their schedule. Their next three opponents are a combined 2-14 on the season. Blazers have a great shot at a D3 playoff bid.
Muck ole fiss

Last edited:

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Get TSUN's name out you mutha 17ing mouth!
Will Smith Slap GIF by Xavier Degraux

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014

stopped reading after 1st paragraph. Maroon is all that matters

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Could care less about any team not named Mississippi State. I wouldn’t care if OM went 0-12 every year. In fact, I welcome that

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
“Third straight ranked opponent”? Was Arkansas ranked coming into this past weekend?

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
It’s like The Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. We beat A&M who beat Bama last year who beat Georgia in the SEC Championship last year so therefore we beat the National Champions. The fact that Georgia beat Bama in the National Championship Game doesn’t matter because this is bizarro sports message board world and anything is possible before the actual games are played.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

Wait a minute, what happened to SMTTT? Never mind........

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login