The Tier 2 Debust Summer Locker Stuffing Tour continues. "The Suckeye Edition"

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
He just strolled into the Suckeyes backyard and took the #48 player (life long suckeye fan) in the country from Ryan Gaye

Worth noting that former Aubie deadbeat recruiter Christian Robinson landed Hill for The King of CFB. Sorry Aubies you are only as good as the product you are selling 😆

@Michael Gary Scott

Last edited:

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
who the frick are you and what did I say?

If you are going to call me out at least post what I said?

I hate speaking for someone else but I think he means this....

"Husky Harsin is riding off of what Saban built and has the REC who is throwing around $$$ like crazy"

"dang Husky Harsin is already cheating like Saban"

ZMoneyNC

Jun 6, 2022
I hate speaking for someone else but I think he means this....

"Husky Harsin is riding off of what Saban built and has the REC who is throwing around $$$ like crazy"

"dang Husky Harsin is already cheating like Saban"
well glad to know u turd fans are AUbsessed and stalking our board, keep driving our traffic.

You dont admit your NIL is throwing money around? Ask Ryan Williams who was paid extra to committ and shut it down before visiting anywhere else.

Also my other comment was about someone saying Autry was on bama's campus (during the dead period) which would be cheating. But I guess reading comprehension is not @beetyo99 's strong suit.

Hope yall are still fans when DeBoer starts losing 3 or 4 a year.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
well glad to know u turd fans are AUbsessed and stalking our board, keep driving our traffic.

You dont admit your NIL is throwing money around? Ask Ryan Williams who was paid extra to committ and shut it down before visiting anywhere else.

Also my other comment was about someone saying Autry was on bama's campus (during the dead period) which would be cheating. But I guess reading comprehension is not @beetyo99 's strong suit.

Can we get a prediction from you when these seasons are supposed to start taking place ? Debust has the 2nd most talented roster this year and as you can see by the early results of the most talented Crootin Dept in CFB its (the talented roster) not going south anytime soon

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Can we get a prediction from you when these seasons are supposed to start taking place ? Debust has the 2nd most talented roster this year and as you can see by the early results of the most talented Crootin Dept in CFB its (the talented roster) not going south anytime soon
Also can you get this cat to show back up on here ? We have a few items like this gem e would like to discuss with him.

@MillerTime365

"Their class is higher than ours overall (It won't stay that way) but I wouldn't take their OL commits over ours. I don't see anywhere that ranks classes by position."

• Haha
Reactions: rolltidefan5252

ZMoneyNC

Jun 6, 2022
Y’all lost a lot off of last years team. But if I had to predict right now here is what I would say:
Whisky - trap game but you should get by
UGA - loss
Tenn - loss since on road
Missouri - win since you are home
LSU - loss on road
Iron Bowl - Auburn win, I think once eliminated from playoffs your team will give up.

this is a team not as talented as last year and won’t do as well

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Please save this just don’t run away when I’m right. DeBoer hasn’t proven anything against tough competition

He did something in the last 2 years that Nick Saban couldn't do. He is 2-0 vs a Sark coached Texas program.

GUMPWE

Apr 18, 2023
@beetyo99 no comment on your 2 decommits today?
You can’t be serious lol. Smith got pushed out by a 5 star corner and top 100 CB. Myles Johnson has been being edged out by the staff ever since they arrived, and was by far the lowest rated of the 5 LB’s committed. There were the two lowest guys in the class

GUMPWE

Apr 18, 2023
I’ll add that it’s so insignificant that there is almost no discussion on BOL lol

dp rtr

May 1, 2023

Link?

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
PAC12 teams were very over ranked last year. Oregon blew both games with bad coaching decisions by Lanning, and when he played a tough team (Michigan) he lost.
Lmao, there's always an excuse. They got whipped up and down the field the second game and I guess Texas wasn't a tough team in your mind.

Bama's decline has been greatly exaggerated and that really chaps your *** doesn't it?

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Y’all lost a lot off of last years team. But if I had to predict right now here is what I would say:
Whisky - trap game but you should get by
UGA - loss
Tenn - loss since on road
Missouri - win since you are home
LSU - loss on road
Iron Bowl - Auburn win, I think once eliminated from playoffs your team will give up.

this is a team not as talented as last year and won’t do as well
I really hope this guy is trolling. If not, we need to audit Auburn’s curriculum.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Lmao, there's always an excuse. They got whipped up and down the field the second game and I guess Texas wasn't a tough team in your mind.

Bama's decline has been greatly exaggerated and that really chaps your *** doesn't it?
We’ve been in decline since 2013.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
I really hope this guy is trolling. If not, we need to audit Auburn’s curriculum.
They're not smart and they're not knowledgeable about the game of football. That's why they get duped into believing they will field a competitive team every offseason.

Oh, and how Cole can predict four 5* and three Bama flips in a lock class with no pushback from the double-digit IQ subs on The Corner.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Please save this just don’t run away when I’m right. DeBoer hasn’t proven anything against tough competition
Except make it to an NC game with a much less talented roster. Deboer’s accomplishments at the P5 level already sh*t on Brother Hew. DeBoer has always been known as an elite Xs and Os coach….the question mark was recruiting. That box is getting checked with each commitment which means your nightmare didn’t end when Saban retired.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Latest posts