The Worst Thing About The NFL

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Jerome Boger. You will see this roughing call against Atlanta on Tom Brady all week on the NFL shows. Atlanta DT sacked Brady by wrapping him around the waist with 3 minutes left to force a punt. Boger called the single dumbest roughing call in history to screw the Falcons.

Boger needs to be canned. He's the Angel Hernandez of the NFL.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Jerome Boger. You will see this roughing call against Atlanta on Tom Brady all week on the NFL shows. Atlanta DT sacked Brady by wrapping him around the waist with 3 minutes left to force a punt. Boger called the single dumbest roughing call in history to screw the Falcons.

Boger needs to be canned. He's the Angel Hernandez of the NFL.
It just doesn't get any worse than that call. Reminds me of a similar call against us in Atlanta against TN and T Martin. Seems is if they always come when the D has earned a stop on 3rd down too.

Reactions: JoeLee'sSocks

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Watch Brady kick at Garrett as Garrett stands up, then immediately starts looking for the ref and a flag. Asked about it after the game, Brady shrugged it off with a "I don't throw the flags, I dunno" kind of attitude.

Pretty boy Tom is the only QB in the league that gets this call and he 100% knows it, as evidenced by him looking for the flag immediately. Tua got concussed on a much more violent version of the same tackle and nothing.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
It just doesn't get any worse than that call. Reminds me of a similar call against us in Atlanta against TN and T Martin. Seems is if they always come when the D has earned a stop on 3rd down too.

The guy who threw that flag should have to sit out the rest of the season without pay. I don't even like the Falcons, but good grief.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login