Theoretical Physics Taught in Farsi

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
That's how hard my pecker is right now after seeing Texas A&M lose the natty and their coach in two days.

I 17 love it. 17 those starch white pantsuit wearing jizzum drinkers.

Carry on.

ETA. I remember a time when I told you people how horrible they were, glad to see so many of you have found the light. 17 Aggie

Badon

Jun 12, 2006
That's how hard my pecker is right now after seeing Texas A&M lose the natty and their coach in two days.

Carry on.

ETA. I remember a time when I told you people how horrible they were, glad to see so many of you have found the light. 17 Aggie
Can someone break this down in layman’s terms?

Reactions: Anon1697564126

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I don't Tenn any better. I don't like those cock suckers either.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I’d rather Texas poached Vitello personally. A&M can’t get out of their own way. One thing is for certain, A&M has learned exactly where they stand in the SEC pecking order in the last year or so. They have a lot more in common with us than maroon.

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022

Carry on.

I don’t think some of us have fully grasped how Texas is going to come in, push to the front, and act like they run the SEC from the word go.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I don’t think some of us have fully grasped how Texas is going to come in, push to the front, and act like they run the SEC from the word go.
THIS. This is what they have done in every conference they have ever been in. Taking Texas was a major mistake.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
??? I think everyone pretty much knew Texas was going to act like that? The only question was just how much money they would spend trying to do it and how successful they would be.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
??? I think everyone pretty much knew Texas was going to act like that? The only question was just how much money they would spend trying to do it and how successful they would be.
That's why beating them to start the 2021 baseball season, to start the CWS, and to go the CWS championship series was so 17in sweet. 17 tu.

Reactions: fang
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login