This again

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Are you feeling ok?

As much as I'm in favor of a new HC, I don't know that I want the ensuing chaos that comes with a search, lost recruits, etc. If we were in the postion of Florida, yeah, need to make a move - fast. But, the HC talent out there is scarce - all the good ones have jobs for the most part (Meyer ain't going back). Florida wants an established winner who will excite their base; they need to win now. We're in the 'need to beat our best opponents' phase which means we're winning, just not against the top teams. With the new 12 team playoff, maybe our luck changes. We'll see. Again, I'd do more money, but not more years.

Last edited:

PSU87

Oct 12, 2021
I talk to Gator fans all the time. A few big donors. They are all in on Kiffin, and they want no part of CJF.
Agree. Franklin is not on UFs radar and this is typical of what passes for sports "journalism" these days.

TiogaLion

Oct 31, 2021
As much as I'm in favor of a new HC, I don't know that I want the ensuing chaos that comes with a search, lost recruits, etc. If we were in the postion of Florida, yeah, need to make a move - fast. But, the HC talent out there is scarce - all the good ones have jobs for the most part (Meyer ain't going back). Florida wants an established winner who will excite their base; they need to win now. We're in the 'need to beat our best opponents' phase which means we're winning, just not against the top teams. With the new 12 team playoff, maybe our luck changes. We'll see. Again, I'd do more money, but not more years.
Well, the last two times this happened Franklin let it play out thus causing all the same chaos such as lost recruits, etc. and didn't even do us the favor of leaving. Had he silenced the critics immediately, none of that would have taken place. Each episode was at least a two-year setback.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Well, the last two times this happened Franklin let it play out thus causing all the same chaos such as lost recruits, etc. and didn't even do us the favor of leaving. Had he silenced the critics immediately, none of that would have taken place. Each episode was at least a two-year setback.
When and which recruits did PSU lose over it? Please, tell us how it was a two year set back?

Last edited:

Marshall2323

Aug 7, 2024
Yes because no coach has ever denied interest in another job and within days flew the proverbial coup.

Reactions: LB99

Marshall2323

Aug 7, 2024
Agree. Franklin is not on UFs radar and this is typical of what passes for sports "journalism" these days.
Funny that folks are so intent on finding blame with James that they profess that every mention of him and another school is "evidence" of either his or his agent's master plan. I personally hope he leaves and PSU hires a Narduzzi....God bless him...no one ever floats his name. This is what WE DESERVE.

• Haha
Reactions: BobPSU92 and LB99